9th October 2011, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Present rank of JMC Jhalawar Rajasthan?

I want to ask the present rank of JMC,jhalawar,Rajasthan

Related Questions:
  1. How can we change center from Jodhpur(Rajasthan) to Jhalawar(Rajasthan)? What's the last date for applying for improvement for 12th exam?
  2. Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Availability of forms for Jesus & Mary college?
  4. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  5. Can I opt for English Honors in JMC after securing 80% overall in non medical stream and 89 in English?
  6. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  7. Can I change my MBBS college after completing 1st year in a deemed university or private college to a government college
  8. Which residential schools in Kota help in preparing for IIT JEE?
  9. Which are the Institutes in Kota for coaching for engineering entrance test?
  10. Am I eligible for B.A Psychology(Honors) in any colleges such as LSR or JMC in Dlehi University after scoring 95% marks
  11. Eligibility to do Journalism after B.Tech in computer science? -- [New]
  12. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  13. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?
  14. How can I seek my career in education after graduating in political science from JMC, DU?
  15. How to get admission in best colleges in Rajasthan after scoring 6350 RPET rank?
  16. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  17. Which institute offers one year coaching for IIT JEE in Kota?
  18. Can I get best engineering college in Rajasthan after scoring 6890 rank in RPET and AIEEE rank of 6890
16th May 2012, 01:14 AM
rati23dec

Default Re: Present rank of JMC Jhalawar Rajasthan?

Eligibility Criteria:

> The basic eligibility requirement for the diploma in electrical engineering is that you must pass class 10 .

> 12 th pass candidate is also eligible to appear for the course as the minimum age is 15 years.

> An entrance exam is held for admission in the diploma course in electrical engineering.

> You need to fill the application form of the respective college for joining Diploma through Correspondence.

> After submitting the form,you will be given admission in to the particular college.

> You can to go to the college when ever you are having some important classes and during exam times.

There are several Universities and College which provides Diploma through Correspondence
Some Of Them Are:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?