28th June 2011, 12:32 AM
jahnu98

Present scope of environmental biotechnogist in India? Universities providing MSc Env Biotech? Salary scale of an Environmental Biotechnologist?

sir...what is the present scope of an enviromental biotechnologist in india?? plz hlp me wid some details info abt univ offerin MSc env biotech (both private n govt) in india. also rply me wid d salary scale of an env biotechnologist... thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  2. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  3. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  4. What kind of jobs I can get in Bangalore after completion of M.Sc Environmental Science course?
  5. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  6. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  7. Which are the distance education programmes after doing MSc Environmental Science?
  8. List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Environmental Science? Universities offering this course? Career opportunities after doing M.Sc in Environmental Science?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science? -- [New]
  11. Which universities are there in India offering M.Tech in Environmental Science or M.Tech in Environmental Biotechnology?
  12. Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join the safety course after completing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering? What is the scope for environmental engineers?
  14. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  15. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  16. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  17. What is the syllabus of JNU Ph.D Biotech, Life Science and Environmental Biotech?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
31st December 2011, 06:31 PM
Hours

Default Re: Present scope of environmental biotechnogist in India? Universities providing MSc Env Biotech? Salary scale of an Environmental Biotechnologist?

You can become
• Director of Waste Management
• Environment Journalist
• Lecturer
• Research Assistant
• Research Fellow

After completing this course.

or

students can apply for the jobs in Government organizations like
Pollution Control Board,
Urban Planning and Water Authority.
Some of those organizations are
Refineries,
Fertilizer Plants,
Waste Treatment Industries,
Distilleries and Food processing industries.
4th January 2012, 09:14 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Default Re: Present scope of environmental biotechnogist in India? Universities providing MSc Env Biotech? Salary scale of an Environmental Biotechnologist?

Dear friend,

There are lots of jobs are available in India for Environmental Biotechnologist.
You can apply in these following company
♦PAN Network Pvt Ltd
♦Dutch Water solutions India Pvt Ltd
♦Indian Ion Exchange & Chemicals Ltd
♦IL&FS Ecosmart Ltd
♦Plymovent India
♦Eco Water Solutions Technologies Pvt Ltd
♦Eco Save India Pvt Ltd
♦IT Power India Pvt Ltd
♦Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt Ltd
♦Kalpan Hydro Company India Pvt Ltd
♦Eco Nirvana
♦Paramount Ltd

You can apply in these following university
•All India Institute of Medical Sciences
•Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
•Jamia Hamdard University
•University of Delhi
•Jawaharlal Nehru University

All the best.
1st March 2012, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,.....how many years will it take to complete B.Sc and M.Sc in wildlife management
25th October 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

sir
I am doing msc biotechnology and now its time for me to take my optional course,I am interested in microbial isolation and enzyme production which can be used for waste degradation, so which option will be better for me, microbial bioech,environmental biotech or industrial biotech..
9th August 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

from where which collage i can do msc in environment biotectnology
18th July 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam, I am pursuing M. Sc. Wildlife science . I want to know what are the job opportunities for freshers in this field in india and what is the median pay in this field?
12th August 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my b.tech in EEE but I want to study m.tech in environmental biotechnology it is possible and which universities offers this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?