19th August 2012, 07:17 PM
meralk

Previous papers of BSF CT(Daftary) exam and Security Assistant last years papers

Plz send me Previous paper of bsf CT (daftary) Exam and Security Assistant Last paper.

20th September 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous papers of BSF CT(Daftary) exam and Security Assistant last years papers

bsf daftry ka paper kesa aata h tell me 8824621999
3rd October 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous papers of BSF CT(Daftary) exam and Security Assistant last years papers

Name the hardware? A. Paint
B. Notepade
c. C.P.U
D. Wordpade
9th March 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Model paper of bsf
13th March 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year question papaer of CT DAFTARY IN BSF My email id is [email protected] plz send qusn papr in this ID
19th August 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me question paper of dafaty in bsf because i got admit card from bsf ...this is my email is [email protected]
22nd August 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

who was the chairman of election commision ? & plz send me the question paper of CT daftry in bsf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?