9th November 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Study material and solved question papers of previous years for the post of security assistant?

kindly guide me with the study material and solved question papers of previous and past written exam for the post of security assistant (executive) in subsidiary intellingence beurea

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years solved question papers of IB of Security Assistant?
  2. Study material for APPSC AE post? Previous years solved papers of APPSC AE post exam? Is there negative marking in the exam?
  3. Which is the exam for security assistant in IB? Previous years question papers?
  4. Previous years solved question papers for Cooperative entrance exam for the post of assistant
  5. Solved question papers for state bank of India for the post of Clerical Assistant?
  6. Previous solved question papers for the post of NAIB Tehsildar in HP for HPPSC -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for the post of assistant manager in SBI? Previous years papers and study material?
  8. Study material for CMPDI Jr Scientific Assistant Grade II? Solved question papers of last years?
  9. Previous years Postal Assistant exam question papers? Where can I get the study material?
  10. Previous years question papers of Postal Assistant? What is the study material?
  11. Solved question papers of previous year for ONGC Security Supervisor written test.
  12. Study material and previous years solved question papers of RRB Secunderabad?
  13. Study material and notes along with last 10 years solved question papers of AMIE Section A?
  14. Previous years postal assistant question papers with solved answers?
  15. Study material for textile engineering service? Previous years solved question papers?
  16. Indian Post Office Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant solved papers
  17. Naib Tehsildar Jammu and Kashmir solved study materials -- [New]
  18. CEED study material and previous solved question papers with answers
21st July 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material and solved question papers of previous years for the post of security assistant?

plese sent me previous year question papers on my ID [email protected]
1st March 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material and solved question papers of previous years for the post of security assistant?

Please sent me previous year question papers on my Email Id [email protected]
25th March 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

please sent me previous year solved questions for the post jr- scientific assistant (cmpdi) on my e-mail [email protected]
12th September 2014, 11:35 PM
mona manini

pl send previos question paper cmpdi asst driller,my mail id [email protected]
24th September 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir /ma"am-kindly send-
asst. securit officer a previous ques papers with solution on email id [email protected]
27th December 2016, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question paper for the post of Junior security supervisor in ONGC..... ??
2nd June 2017, 01:05 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Security assistant (executive) in IB (Intelligence Bureau) is equal to the post of constable in Indian police. For recruiting there is an exam conducted every year by MHA. The eligibility required to apply for the post are mentions below and also the previous years solved question papers are also mentioned below.

There are few sites which provide solved question papers otherwise you can even prefer books by R.S Agarwal for Aptitude and Reasoning. The sites are
- recruitmentguru
- sample questions paper
- careervendor
- previouspapers
- allindiajobs
- placement.fresherworld

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10th class or any equivalent education from any recognised board of education.
- The candidate should speak the local language and should have a good command on the language.
- The age limit is 27 years and there is 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ ST and 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates.

Selection process:
- There will be a written exam which includes Aptitude, Reasoning, General knowledge, Current awareness, General arithmetic and English and the marks for the written test is 100.
- After clearing the written test then there will be a local language test and the marks for this test is 50 marks.
- The last round in the selection process is personality test this round also has 50 marks.
- There will be a medical test, it will not have any marks but this round results are also taken into consideration for selecting the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?