26th August 2012, 05:32 PM
Vijayalakshmi.E

previous question papers for instrumentation and syllabus for trainee exam

please send me the previous year question papers for instrumentation and syllabus for 2012 trainee exam to my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of finance and instrumentation for ONGC graduate trainee exam
  2. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of EIL Management Trainee Exam?
  3. Previous 3 years question papers of management trainee(Instrumentation)?
  4. Previous years question papers and syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Model question papers or previous years question papers for management trainee post? I have completed B.Tech in Instrumentation
  6. Best books for BHEL(Supervisor Trainee) for Electronics and Instrumentation? Previous years question papers?
  7. Previous year question papers of ONGC Instrumentation Graduate Trainee written exam? -- [New]
  8. Previous years instrumentation question papers? I have registered for ONGC Graduate Engineer Trainee
  9. Sample question papers and previous years papers for HPCL officer trainee(Instrumentation) exam?
  10. Previous years question papers of SAIL(Management trainee) for instrumentation? How to prepare for SAIL MTT exam?
  11. NPCIL previous years question papers for instrumentation stream for engineering trainee recruitment?
  12. NTPC previous years question papers for diploma trainee control and instrumentation engineering
  13. What is the instrumentation Syllabus? Question papers for graduate trainee exam of ONGC?
  14. FACT management trainee previous question papers?
  15. What is the EIL syllabus? Previous years question papers for Management Trainee exam?
  16. ONGC graduate trainee previous years question papers?
  17. Previous years papers for NTPC diploma training(Instrumentation)
  18. Syllabus and previous year papers for HPCL Officers Trainee (HR)?
6th January 2013, 06:23 PM
monik.a

Default Re: previous question papers for instrumentation and syllabus for trainee exam

Follow this link
http://gate.examsavvy.com/2011/03/gate-instrumentation-engineering.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?