20th June 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Previous question papers of PhD Zoology entrance exam of Punjab University

Hey, I have applied for PhD entrance exam 2017 (zoology) under Punjab university. Please, send me some previously asked question papers to prepare. Can you please let me know where to get them or attach those papers here? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. PUCET Zoology entrance exam question papers
  2. Previous year old question papers for Ph.D Zoology and Entomology?
  3. Previous question papers of PhD entrance exam for Computer Science?
  4. Previous PhD entrance exam question papers?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology at Punjab University after M.Sc from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  6. Previous 8 years solved question papers for PhD in Mathematics entrance exam of Hyderabad University
  7. Osmania University PhD Zoology syllabus and question papers
  8. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  10. punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous year question papers of Ph.D(Botany) entrance exam conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University?
  12. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  13. How can I get Zoology entrance question papers of Revenshaw University?
  14. Previous year model question papers of Alagappa university PhD entrance exam?
  15. Punjab Technical University BBA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Previous year papers for Ph.D Zoology of Osmania University?
  17. Download previous year question papers of Allahabad University PhD(Environmental Sciences) entrance exam.
  18. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
17th June 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous question papers of PhD Zoology entrance exam of Punjab University

Can i get previous years question papers of PhD in zoology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?