25th January 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Osmania University PhD Zoology syllabus and question papers

plzz tell me the sylabus for phd entrance in zoology of osmania university
and forward me some osmaniuniversity last year question papers
and forward me some osmaniuniversity last year question papers

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year papers for Ph.D Zoology of Osmania University?
  2. Model question papers for Ph.D in Microbiology entrance exam of Osmania University?
  3. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  4. Old question papers or model papers of PhD in Computer Science of Osmania and HCU?
  5. Previous papers of Computer Science for PhD eligibility test of Osmania university?
  6. What exam I need to write to do Ph.D in Osmania University?
  7. Previous question papers for PhD (Genetics) eligibility test of Osmania University?
  8. Procedure to appear in Osmania University Ph.D entrance exam? Financial Management question papers of previous year for preparation?
  9. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  11. How to do PhD after completing PG M.Sc in Zoology?
  12. Syllabus of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by JNTU and Osmania University?
  13. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
  14. What are the career options after passing 12th science?
  15. PhD Computer Science reference books for entrance exam of Osmania University?
  16. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  17. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  18. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
9th March 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Osmania University PhD Zoology syllabus and question papers

I am going to apply for PhD zoology Punjab university. Can anybody help me out. I mean I want the syllabus and the last yrs papers.
2nd April 2017, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Osmania University PhD Zoology syllabus and question papers

Previous years PhD osmania university question paper in zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?