7th January 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question paper for M.Sc of Manipal University

I have competed my B.Sc. and wants to join M.Sc from Manipal University for which I need to prepare. Can anybody provide me previous year question papers for M.Sc.?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the different subjects under MBA course of Sikkim Manipal University? Previous year Question Papers of 1st year of MBA of this university?
  2. Where can I get question papers of previous years of M.Pharm entrance exam of Manipal University
  3. Msc Psychology Previous year Question papers
  4. List of objective type questions with answers for SMU?
  5. Previous year Question Papers of 1st semester BCA of Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. Previous years MSc entrance question paper of Chemistry of Utkal University?
  7. Manipal university previous year M.Tech structural engineering entrance question?
  8. Last 5 years question papers of Sikkim Manipal university BCA 1st semester?
  9. Previous years MSc entrance question papers of chemistry of Utkal University?
  10. Previous question papers of MSc Physics entrance of Utkal University
  11. Previous years question papers of manipal university?
  12. Previous years Punjabi University entrance test question papers for MSc Chemistry?
  13. Which are the different subjects in MBA correspondence in SMU? Previous years question paper pattern?
  14. Previous 5 year Question Papers for 1st year and 2nd year of M.Sc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Previous sample test question papers of M.Tech entrance exam for EC of Manipal University
  16. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Analytical and Spectroscopic Analysis (Paper: 1.01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  18. Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Physics of Dr. B.R.Ambedhkar Open University?
9th January 2018, 09:45 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question paper for M.Sc of Manipal University

Please provide the particular subject name that you completed in B.Sc .So, as you not mention here the particular subject,I am unable to provide you the M.Sc previous year question paper of Manipal University.
23rd September 2021, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question paper for M.Sc of Manipal University

I have completed my graduation in Psychology and want to apply in Manipal University (karnataka). I want to apply for MS in CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY.
PLEASE FORWARD THE ENTRANCE EXAM SAMPLE PAPERS OR PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS AS A REFRENCE OF STUDY MATERIAL
EMAIL:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?