19th December 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the different subjects under MBA course of Sikkim Manipal University? Previous year Question Papers of 1st year of MBA of this university?

What are the different subjects in mba (correspondence) semester i in the sikkim manipal university and please show me the previous question paper pattern for the first year ?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers of 1st semester BCA of Sikkim Manipal University?
  2. Last 5 years question papers of Sikkim Manipal university BCA 1st semester?
  3. Which are the different subjects in MBA correspondence in SMU? Previous years question paper pattern?
  4. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  5. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  6. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  7. Previous question papers of MBA 1st year distance education of Bharthiyar University?
  8. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  9. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  11. MBA (HR) first year question papers and assignment question papers -- [New]
  12. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  13. Previous years question papers of 1st year MBA in Bharathiar University
  14. Previous year solved question papers for 1st year MBA bharathiar university?
  15. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  16. Which institute is better for me between ICFAI institute and Sikkim Manipal University for studying MBA?
  17. What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
  18. Madras University distance education MBA HR 1st year previous question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
20th April 2012, 04:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different subjects under MBA course of Sikkim Manipal University? Previous year Question Papers of 1st year of MBA of this university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the different subjects in mba (correspondence) semester i in the sikkim manipal university and please show me the previous question paper pattern for the first year ?
Sikkim Manipal University-Directorate of distance Education offers fifteen specializations in Master of Business Administration [MBA] program. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University. The specializations are taken up by the students in the second year of their MBA program.

Following are the list of Specialization:
  • Marketing Management
  • Retail Operations
  • Information systems Management
  • International Business
  • Environmental Management
  • Operations Management
  • Banking Management
  • Project Management
  • Total Quality Management
  • Human Resource Management
  • Healthcare services Management
  • Finance Management and few others.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Sikkim Manipal University
30th March 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the different subjects under MBA course of Sikkim Manipal University? Previous year Question Papers of 1st year of MBA of this university?

If I have acquired a first degree in project Management last year (2013), am I eligible/qualified to pursue the MBA?
11th April 2015, 01:56 AM
anita patel010

Sir pls send to me SMU MBA 1semester previous solved questions papers and models paper
My emailid- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?