24th August 2016, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

MBBS can be done after B.Sc Nursing? How many years does it take to complete this course?

Can I study MBBS after BSC nursing? How many years does it take? Please Sir can say which university can offer such corse

24th August 2016, 11:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBBS can be done after B.Sc Nursing? How many years does it take to complete this course?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The admission in this course in any college or university is done on basis of NEET score. NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is conducted by CBSE every year for admission of candidates into MBBS and BDS course.

The eligibility criteria required for this exam is that candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Biology and Chemistry. You must have minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 to apply for this exam.

The upper age limit for NEET exam is 25 years. If your age after Bachelor of Nursing is less than upper age limit then you can apply for NEET. The duration of MBBS after B.Sc in Nursing will remain same as after 10+2. At present, MBBS is of 5.5 years, which includes 4.5 years of curriculum and one year of rotational internship.
25th August 2016, 01:18 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBBS can be done after B.Sc Nursing? How many years does it take to complete this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I study MBBS after BSC nursing? How many years does it take? Please Sir can say which university can offer such corse
Yes, you can pursue MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing.

But note that there is no lateral entry scheme for B.Sc. Nursing.

You will have to take admission in MBBS course as a regular candidate.

The duration of the MBBS course is 5.5 years including 4.5 years of classroom study and 1 year of rotating internship.

However, now Indian Government has recently added 1 year of internship and 1 year of rural posting making it a total of 7.5 years of graduation.
16th April 2019, 07:18 PM
pranjal6@

Yes, MBBS can be done after B.sc nursing. It will take 5.5 years to complete MBBS course because you will have to take admission in MBBS course as a regular candidate because there is no lateral entry in MBBS course. You need to study the whole course. The duration of the MBBS course is 5.5 years including 4.5 years of classroom study and 1 year of rotating internship.
23rd April 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fees for mba in health and science and what are the colleges for mba in health science?
27th August 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary for BSC nursing
17th September 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc msg I plan to mbbs in abroad how many years it comes
28th March 2020, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Now am studying BSC nursing 3rd year. After bsc nursing i want to study mbbs.. So it's possible or not.. Any entrance exams with be there or not tell me sir...
2nd June 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for MBBS after BSC nursing
If there what is the entrance exam
15th July 2020, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

How many years take MBBS after bsc nursing
21st July 2020, 10:14 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Is there any entrance exam for MBBS after BSC nursing
If there what is the entrance exam
The entrance exam for the admission into the MBBS course is NEET which is conducted by the NTA.
NEET eligibility criteria= 10+2 pass or equivalent from a recognized board having physics,chemistry and biology subjects in 12th standard. And passed in these subjects with minimum 50% aggregate.
21st July 2020, 10:18 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
How many years take MBBS after bsc nursing
MBBS consists of 5.5 years.
4.5 years (4 professional years) + 1 year of compulsory internship. So total of 5.5 years.
5th July 2021, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How much amount pay for MBBS
23rd September 2021, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to study mbbs after my bsc nursing how should I be and where should I study can anyone give me details please, thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?