13th September 2011, 01:30 PM
Anima07

Previous year Question Paper of SAIL Management Trainee Exam with answers?

Please provide Last year SAIL MT Technical Question papers with answer.
i am going to write sail exam soon.

13th September 2011, 05:17 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Paper of SAIL Management Trainee Exam with answers?

SAIL in Brief !!

Eligible Candidates i.e Only Mechanical , Electrical , E & TC , Instrumentation ,Civil , Chemical , Metallurgy and Computer Science Students with Minimum of 65% in all years / Semester are Eligible.

Sail Syllabus Cum Exam Pattern :-

It consists of 5 Sections they are

section I of 45 Marks based on Reasoning.
Section II of 35 Marks consists of Quantitative Aptitude.
Section III is of 35 Marks again which consists of General Awareness.
Section IV is of 35 marks of English & Lastly
Section V is of 100 marks which is Technical Paper of your Branch

This Test is of 135 Mins durations.

Those who gets Selected in Written Exam are Called For GD & Interview .

Here are the Papers !!
Attached Files
File Type: zip SAIL Papers.zip(351.4 KB, 2869 views)
18th May 2012, 01:46 PM
manusha sailada

Default Re: Previous year Question Paper of SAIL Management Trainee Exam with answers?

plz send me previous 10 years question papers with solutions for electrical my mail id is [email protected] plz send me the papers as soon as possibla
31st May 2012, 10:18 AM
chinhin

Kindly send me last 5 yr Mechanical test paper on my mail id [email protected]
1st June 2012, 02:41 PM
madhu koppad

please sir provide previous questions mechanical papers my email id [email protected]
7th June 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper of management trainee finance of SAIL at my id [email protected]
8th June 2012, 08:20 PM
ashutoshjiet

please send me the previous year question paper of management trainee finance of SAIL at my id [email protected]
15th June 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me previous year question papers of management trainee for mechanical. My ID is [email protected]
15th June 2012, 07:37 PM
shaili014

sir please send me the previous years papers of sail metallurgy MT [email protected]
20th June 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me SAIL questions papers of ECE of MT Technical of last year and not placement papers........
My e-mail id is [email protected]
Thank You!
2nd July 2012, 01:28 PM
pompaa004

please sir provide previous questions mechanical papers my email id
[email protected]
2nd July 2012, 10:28 PM
pruthirajswain

plz send me previous 10 years question papers with solutions for electrical my mail id is [email protected] plz send me the papers as soon as possible...
9th July 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me last 5 year question paper for mechanical my id is [email protected] plz send me the paper as soon as possible.....
12th July 2012, 10:44 AM
sharma_pr

sir plz send me last 5 year question paper for instrumentation my id is [email protected] plz send me the paper as soon as possible.....
28th July 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me last 5 year question paper for mechanical my id is [email protected] plz send me the paper as soon as possible
1st August 2012, 05:25 PM
AMI159

sir plz send me last 5 year question paper for mechanical trainee my id is [email protected] .com plz send me the paper as soon as possible

Sxgh
1st August 2012, 08:28 PM
ojtej

hello, friend;..

SAIL Management Trainee Exam :

Recently the SAIL stands for Steel Authority of India Limited is inviting the applications for requiting the management trainee posts in technical and administration department and there are total number of posts are 480 and this exam will be conducted on 4/06/2012.

So, for getting these posts the selection procedure is based on the written test and personal interview. Apart from first conducted the written test and this test containing the objective type questions with 4 multiple choice answers.

The SAIL written test question paper will be divided in to 5 sections they include Technical Questions, Reasoning and Mental Ability, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Vocabulary.

There are not fixed the total number of questions, but you need to completed the written exam 2 hours 30 minutes and after qualifying the written exam called for interview.

So if you want management trainee post then you need to practice daily following previous question papers and also refer syllabus of management trainee exam as mention above.

Download Bellow Attachment Of Previous Question Papers for Management Trainee Exam:

For more details you can visit to http://www.sail.co.in/

** GUD LUCK **
Attached Files
File Type: docx 1253d1317239235-solved-question-papers-sail-management-trainee-exam-sail-model-questions.docx(14.0 KB, 611 views)
File Type: pdf 1255d1317239239-solved-question-papers-sail-management-trainee-exam-sail1.pdf(14.0 KB, 855 views)
File Type: pdf 1254d1317239237-solved-question-papers-sail-management-trainee-exam-sail-2.pdf(14.0 KB, 507 views)
File Type: pdf 7103d1338189788-solved-question-papers-sail-management-trainee-exam-sail-management-trainee-pape.pdf(14.1 KB, 529 views)
File Type: pdf 7104d1338189789-solved-question-papers-sail-management-trainee-exam-sail-management-trainee-pape.pdf(14.1 KB, 361 views)
File Type: pdf 7105d1338189791-solved-question-papers-sail-management-trainee-exam-sail-management-trainee-pape.pdf(14.1 KB, 384 views)
File Type: pdf 7106d1338189792-solved-question-papers-sail-management-trainee-exam-sail-management-trainee-pape.pdf(14.1 KB, 312 views)
File Type: pdf 7107d1338189794-solved-question-papers-sail-management-trainee-exam-sail-management-trainee-pape.pdf(14.2 KB, 305 views)
File Type: pdf 7108d1338189796-solved-question-papers-sail-management-trainee-exam-sail-management-trainee-pape.pdf(14.1 KB, 326 views)
File Type: pdf 7109d1338189798-solved-question-papers-sail-management-trainee-exam-sail-management-trainee-pape.pdf(14.1 KB, 332 views)
File Type: pdf 7110d1338189799-solved-question-papers-sail-management-trainee-exam-sail-management-trainee-pape.pdf(14.1 KB, 494 views)
File Type: pdf sail.pdf(14.1 KB, 557 views)
1st August 2012, 08:29 PM
ojtej

hello, friend;..

SAIL Management Trainee Exam :

Recently the SAIL stands for Steel Authority of India Limited is inviting the applications for requiting the management trainee posts in technical and administration department and there are total number of posts are 480 and this exam will be conducted on 4/06/2012.

So, for getting these posts the selection procedure is based on the written test and personal interview. Apart from first conducted the written test and this test containing the objective type questions with 4 multiple choice answers.

The SAIL written test question paper will be divided in to 5 sections they include Technical Questions, Reasoning and Mental Ability, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Vocabulary.

There are not fixed the total number of questions, but you need to completed the written exam 2 hours 30 minutes and after qualifying the written exam called for interview.

So if you want management trainee post then you need to practice daily following previous question papers and also refer syllabus of management trainee exam as mention above.

Download Bellow Attachment Of Previous Question Papers for Management Trainee Exam:

For more details you can visit to http://www.sail.co.in/

** GUD LUCK **
1st August 2012, 08:32 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima07 View Post
Please provide Last year SAIL MT Technical Question papers with answer.
i am going to write sail exam soon.

Steel Authority of India is a PSU or Public Sector Undertaking. It is one of the largest steel makers in India.

~You can give the SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment Exam for the following two posts:

Management Trainees (Technical)
Management Trainees (Administration)

~For the Management Trainee Technical Post only B.Tech students with minimum 65% of marks can apply.

~Following branches are only eligible for the SAIL Exam:
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Instrumentation Engineering
Metallurgy Engineering
Ceramics Engineering
Chemical Engineering

~For the Management Trainee Administrative Post however you need to secure 60% of marks at graduation level in any discipline. Along with that you need to have two years full time MBA degree or PG Diploma in Management.

~The upper age limit for this exam is 30 years for the general category. There is age relaxation for the reserved categories.

~Selection Process includes:
>>Written Exam
>>Group Discussion/Personal Interview

~Every year they set different pattern of questions but the structure more or less remains the same.

Part I:

Reasoning
Aptitude
English
General Knowledge/Current Affairs

Part II:

Questions will come from your subject. If you are applying for the technical post then questions will be same as GATE level.

It is a tough exam to crack so my advice would be to not leave any stone unturned and start preparing for it much in an advance.

Here i have attached some of the papers you are looking for. Please go through them properly. You may find them useful.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SAIL-Placement-Sample-Paper-6.pdf(78.3 KB, 574 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL-Placement-Sample-Paper-7.pdf(65.6 KB, 367 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL-Placement-Sample-Paper-8.pdf(65.1 KB, 400 views)
File Type: zip SAIL model paper.zip(14.3 KB, 306 views)
9th March 2013, 05:34 PM
lggopi901990

Dear sir,recentaly i downloaded sail placement papers..but i need MT ECE question papaer.so
please send me SAIL questions papers of ECE of MT Technical of last 5year queston papers in this mail id [email protected]
25th May 2013, 09:35 AM
jyotsanabharati

Can you please mail me all d last year papers of Sail MT (technical) to my id [email protected]. thankyou
21st June 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I want quns and ans
3rd July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I want solved previous years question papers of SAIL Management Trainee(Administration) to my email id:[email protected].
14th November 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I need previous years SAIL MT EXAM MECHANICAL PAPERS...
my mail id:- [email protected]
15th January 2014, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Kindly send me last 5 yr management trainee finance solved question paper on my mail id [email protected].
15th January 2014, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

kindly send solved previous years question papers of SAIL Management Trainee(finance) to my email id:[email protected]
23rd January 2014, 10:12 AM
rahul3546

sir,i need sail management traine question paper for electrical...plz sent sir...
26th January 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper of management trainee for marketing with answer and my mail [email protected]
13th March 2014, 07:38 AM
rocky mandal

plz sir send me a metallurgy sail MTT exam previous question papers with answers. my mail adress is [email protected]
13th March 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper of management trainee for marketing with answer and my mail [email protected]
28th February 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the last 10 yrs MT question papers for mechanical engineering ,i am looking eagerly to start my preparation please support me ,my mail id is [email protected].
also i need syllabus for ME please send me and support to my preparation
28th February 2015, 11:03 AM
Sathasivam.M

Thumbs up Previous year Question Paper of SAIL Management Trainee Exam with answers?

ji ,i need last 10 yrs qs papers and syllabus of mechanical engineering to MT post of sail,my mail id is [email protected],please send me ji
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?