6th August 2012, 12:33 PM
arpitallb

Previous year Question Papers for 3rd semester of LLB course?

Would u please tell me which year of past question paper for llb 3rd sem is important?
Pls advise..
Arpita([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. 1st semester LLB previous years question papers
  2. 3rd Semester B.Com Bangalore University previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do LLB after doing B.Com 3rd semester? -- [New]
  4. Previous years question papers of B.E ECE 3rd semester
  5. JNTU 3rd year 2nd Semester Artificial Intellgence Previous years question papers
  6. Previous years question papers of 3rd, 4th, 5th semester electronics and communication?
  7. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years course of Kurukshetra University(Especially of Human rights)?
  8. B.Com 3rd semester corporate accounts previous question papers?
  9. Where can I get previous year Question Papers for 3rd semester of MBA of Calicut university?
  10. University Of Kerala, MCA, 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Biomaterials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Anna university previous years question papers for 3rd semester Mechanical department
  13. University of Pune, BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Punjab Technical University BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. 3rd Semester M.A Economics previous years question papers of MG University?
  16. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Digital Circuits and Logic Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Calicut University, Biotechnology, 3rd Semester, Engineering mathematics-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th February 2013, 07:31 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for 3rd semester of LLB course?

Previous year Question Papers of LLB course

The following link consists of previous year papers of LLB course in college wise and in semester wise too.

http://hanumant.com/index.php/academics/llb-question-papers/71-subject-wise-llb-llm-question-papers.html

http://hanumant.com/index.php/academics/llb-question-papers/72-university-wise-llb-llm-question-papers.html

http://www.indiastudycenter.com/Other/TestPapers/AU/Under-Graduate/LLB-3-Year/2-Year-3-Semester.asp

http://www.indiastudycenter.com/Other/TestPapers/AU/Under-Graduate/LLB-3-Year/3-Year-5-Semester.asp

All the best!!!
31st July 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I want last years exams papers of 3 years L.L.B of mumbai university of contract and labour law.
21st March 2015, 07:19 PM
Jui S

hey hello.... I am 3rd year llb student and looking for exam papers of last 3 years. Will you help me? Other than regular subjects i.e. Arbitration and Evidence, my options are IPR and Women and Children.
22nd February 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Previous question papers of company law 3rd year Llb of Yogi vemana university
7th December 2019, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

I wanted fifth sem previous questions papers of 3year llb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?