9th October 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Previous year Question Papers of AIATSL for Junior Executive Technical positions?

sir
I Srikanth from HYDERABAD ,
Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) - Junior Executive Technical Posts previes questions papers
for preprations of exam
so please give me your help.
Thanking you sir
your sincerally
srikanth

11th October 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of AIATSL for Junior Executive Technical positions?

sir plz provide the direction for best preparation of the exam, and also plz provide me the previous year exam papers,
i am tej prakash gupta from ghaziabad.
21st October 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of AIATSL for Junior Executive Technical positions?

r plz provide the direction for best preparation of the Jr.Executive exam, and also plz provide me the previous year exam papers,
23rd October 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i want air india air transport services limited question pattern , my mail id is [email protected]
25th October 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Re: Previous year Question Papers of AIATSL for Junior Executive Technical positions?

sir plz provide the direction for best preparation of the Jr.Executive exam, and also plz provide me the previous year exam papers, my mail id [email protected]
26th October 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for AIATSL for Junior Executive Technical positions entrenxe xm ?
28th October 2011, 05:12 PM
mohammedali.eee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedali
Re: Previous year Question Papers of AIATSL for Junior Executive Technical positions?

sir plz provide the direction for best preparation of the Jr.Executive exam, and also plz provide me the previous year exam papers, my mail id [email protected]
30th October 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i had call letter from aiatsl jr executive ( electronics) . which books can i refer to get a placements.
by [email protected]
30th October 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

pls sent the model question paper of jr executive
31st October 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sent me a modal question papaer jr executive
31st October 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls provide me with the previous question paper of aiatsl
my mail id [email protected]
31st October 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for junior executive technical? plz mail on this id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?