22nd November 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of SAIL Junior Electrical(Technical) recruitment exam?

HELLO
can you plesae give me sail exam papers
of previous year and i have apply
for junior electrical(technical)
please help me to find out the papers
thank you

24th November 2014, 12:04 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Previous year question papers of SAIL Junior Electrical(Technical) recruitment exam?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF SAIL EXAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of SAIL exam in this post for you reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern followed and prepare for the questions accordingly.

Usually questions will be based on your college subjects syllabus so make sure that you are strong in the basics. There are many books available in the market which would help you to prepare for the exam better. Some of the books which you can buy online is as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy online.

To know more information about SAIL exam visit the official website - http://www.sail.co.in/
Attached Files
File Type: zip SAIL.zip(351.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL_2014_Advt.pdf(331.9 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL_info.pdf(57.5 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf General Knowledge Fact Quiz Book - (Malestrom).pdf(1.99 MB, 137 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?