4th December 2017, 04:59 PM
Hardik kalra

Previous year question papers of airmen group X

Please, sir, send me the previous year question paper of airmen group x on my email address or attach all the papers here for me. Can you please do it? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Please get back soon. Thank you!

5th December 2017, 09:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of airmen group X

Airmen Group X papers are uploaded here.

Here are the links to access papers.

Air-force-Group-X-model-question-papers-pdf
Airforce-Group-X-model-question-papers-pdf-Download
GpX MATHEMATICS
GpX PHYSICS
GpX&Y ENGLISH
Indian Airforce X GenEnglish_Paper-II-DMRC

Last edited by ajjuravi; 8th August 2022 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Google Drive links replaced by attachments.
6th December 2017, 05:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of airmen group X

As far as you are concerned about the previous year paper for Airmen group X selection then I would like to let you know that it is not released officially by Indian Air force so it is not possible for anyone to provide the question for same. But to have an idea of pattern of examination you can refer to the sample papers/model question papers available for airmen selection on the link www.airmenselection.gov.in.

Also for appearing in the airmen X group selection examination you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years. Also you are required to have completed your Class 12th with PCM group with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

For more details and notifications regarding airmen selection you can refer to the above mentioned link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?