23rd September 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers with answers of postal assistant examination?

my name is santosh ghuge . i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin.where i get this book
my email id is
[email protected]

4th October 2012, 06:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers with answers of postal assistant examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is santosh ghuge . i wanted to have the previous year question paper with answers of postal assistant examination. also i wanted to know which book should i buy for practice myself for the coming examinatin.where i get this book
my email id is
[email protected]

Previous year question Papers Postal Assistant Exam

For Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants an examination is conducted by the Department of Postal Govt .

If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks then you are eligible for Postal assistant Exam .Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.You must know your local language very clearly .

Best Books For Postal Assistant Exam

Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.

4th October 2012, 10:30 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers with answers of postal assistant examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my email id is
[email protected]
Postal Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

## For Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants an examination is conducted by the Department of Postal Govt. of India whenever there is a vacancy for this post. In order to apply for this post you need to satisfy certain criteria. Some of them have been listed below:

## If you wish to apply for this post then you need to be a higher secondary passed out or its equivalent from a recognized school or institution. In addition to that english should be your compulsory subject at 10+2 level.

## You need to secure minimum 60% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. The percentage to obtain is 55% in case of OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates.

## You will certainly get an edge over others if you are well versed in the local language of the State of the concerned postal circle.
If you do not know the local language well it will still do if you had studied hindi at matriculation level or its equivalent.

## The written exam is mainly objective type where you will get four options for every question. You need to complete the whole paper in two hours.

## There will be all in all 100 questions to answer. Each question carries one mark. So the total marks allotted for this exam is 100. Apart from the exam you also need to sit for a computer or typing test which will last for 30 minutes.

## For the exam you need to stress on the following areas:-
  • General Knowledge
  • Mathematics
  • Reasoning
  • English

## You can get the Postal Assistant exam application form from the head post offices and other post offices in the circle. The cost of the application fee for the general category candidates is Rs. 200.

Postal Assistant Exam Books:-

## Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

## Department Of Posts Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Postal Assistant (Saving Bank Control Organisation)
by Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

## Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

## DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them to find out more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to get more marks.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?