23rd June 2012, 08:24 PM
kalpana nandial

What is the fee structure of CA course after CPT coaching?

i want to know the entire fee structure of ca course right from cpt coaching to completing ca course

28th June 2012, 07:15 PM
tikkisettimadhavi74

Default Re: What is the fee structure of CA course after CPT coaching?

Chartered Accountancy(CA) is a challenging profession that offers practice or job opportunities in the areas of accounting, auditing, corporate finance, project evaluation etc.

C. A. Course comprises of 4 Important Levels
1) Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
2) Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)
3) Three years Articleship/ Traning under a Practicing CA
4) C. A. Final

After qualifying the CPT, you need to pay the tuition fee to the institute which is a total of Rs. 7500, which includes Rs. 500, for registration as an audit clerk
After qualifying the second stage, the final course fee is Rs. 8500 which is to be paid for the last year of the CA studies.
So,the total fee for the whole course comes to Rs. 17,500.It is approximately around this amount only in almost all the colleges.Based on the institution,it slightly varies.

But during the third stage when practicing under a CA, You can get stipend also which is an additional benefit.

all the best..
4th October 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of CA course after CPT coaching?

which is the date of registration ipcc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?