25th September 2012, 04:02 PM
sudheer.vutla

Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in EEE stream?

sir, i have completed my b.tech in the steam of EEE. now i want to write gate for this purpose i need previous papers please send me.....

Thank You.

27th March 2013, 11:21 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in EEE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudheer.vutla View Post
sir, i have completed my b.tech in the steam of EEE. now i want to write gate for this purpose i need previous papers please send me.....Thank You.
PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER OF GATE-EE EXAMINATION.

As we know that Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) branch mainly comes in the electrical field So, EEE students can fill the GATE application form in Electrical (EE) field.

GATE stand for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) examination is conducted by the management of IIT college and IISc college for the admission in the M.Tech course at IIT college of India. I am attaching the Previous year paper of the GATE entrance examination with this message kindly see the below attached file and download it.

Do preparation well for the GATE entrance examination. Try to solve the previous year paper of GATE examination which will be helpful in the preparation of the examination. You can also join any good coaching institute for the preparation of GATE examination. I wish you will definitely get success in the GATE. All the Best.

Previous Year Paper of GATE-EE Examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EE-GATE-2005.pdf(256.1 KB, 264 views)
File Type: pdf EE-GATE-2006.pdf(5.82 MB, 173 views)
File Type: pdf EE-GATE-2007.pdf(6.18 MB, 184 views)
File Type: pdf EE-GATE-2008.pdf(7.80 MB, 242 views)
File Type: pdf EE-GATE-2009.pdf(3.28 MB, 266 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?