27th June 2011, 02:13 AM
sweety rani

Previous year Question papers of GATE for Computer Science Engineering stream?

perivous paper for me in cse of GATE exam. I came to know that your forum is providing previous year papers of GATE to candidates.

27th June 2011, 08:47 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question papers of GATE for Computer Science Engineering stream?

GATE Computer Science Papers

Quote:
perivous paper for me in cse of GATE exam. I came to know that your forum is providing previous year papers of GATE to candidates.
I admire your preparations but you need to still boost up more, because only papers wont help you much.

you need to enhance each and every topics in the Computer science stream which comes under the syllabus of GATE.For this you must join some reputed institute for Coaching.

I am attaching some previous year CS Gate papers.

It will really help you.

Good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GATE CS PAPERS.zip(1.45 MB, 520 views)
27th June 2011, 09:08 PM
raghu70

Default Re: Previous year Question papers of GATE for Computer Science Engineering stream?

hi sir......................
What are types of attributes in database systems?
27th June 2011, 09:11 PM
raghu70

hi sir......................
Difference between dbms and rdbms?
27th June 2011, 09:18 PM
raghu70

hi sir...................
Describe the role of a Database Administrator?
28th June 2011, 04:22 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Previous year Question papers of GATE for Computer Science Engineering stream?

I have Some GATE exam Question papers for computer science. You want

more question papers visit and download from the website

www.questionpaper.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE paper 2009.PDF(2.12 MB, 315 views)
28th June 2011, 08:28 AM
pabolu pradeep

here are the gate previous question papers for computer science engineering group:
Attached Files
File Type: zip gate cse.zip(1.40 MB, 193 views)
28th June 2011, 12:22 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you can download papers from following website
28th June 2011, 05:35 PM
frooty.scooty

Here i will providing the link,from those link you can download any type of gate model papers.

http://www.jbigdeal.com/2009/12/gate-question-papers-with-solutions.html

Good luck.....
6th August 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

hellow sir i want to ask how to prepare mathematics section?
5th October 2011, 04:11 AM
njsingh15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety rani View Post
ok i am sending you previous year papers of GATE
prepare it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE CS-2010.pdf(300.0 KB, 271 views)
File Type: pdf GATE 2009.pdf(2.45 MB, 301 views)
File Type: pdf Gate Compture Science - 2008 Exam Paper.pdf(2.94 MB, 327 views)
File Type: pdf (Gate Compture Science - 2007 Exam Paper.pdf(3.15 MB, 278 views)
File Type: pdf CS2006.pdf(554.8 KB, 228 views)
1st December 2011, 07:18 PM
Amrita Dahiya

Quote:
plz provide solutions also
11th December 2011, 12:54 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous year Question papers of GATE for Computer Science Engineering stream?

Quote:

Past Papers of GATE CSE

I have attached a few past papers of GATE Computer Science Engineering Branch along with this reply..

Just go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations for the exam..

focus mainly on the 3r year and 4th year topics as the paper will be consisting mainly of those topics..

Though i have attached the past papers here but i would strongly recommend that you don't rely only on the past papers..

For your preparations..i would suggest you to buy the study material of a good coaching institute like MADE EASY so that you have the complete syllabus with you along with the detailed topic wise break up of the whole thing you have to study..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
14th January 2012, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

please mail to me last ten years solved gate question papers of CSE and IT at [email protected]
17th February 2012, 04:39 PM
Kashimali

Hi i am student of computer science engineering i preparing for gate exam please send me gate previous 10 years question paper..on my email id:[email protected] please send me..............
19th October 2012, 02:35 PM
thara t r

Hi i am preparing for gate 2013, can you please provide me previous gate question papers of computer science on my email id [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?