4th July 2011, 05:20 PM
sjoshi.chem

Previous year question papers of IB ACIO Grade II Exam?

please send me previous year question papers for IB ACIO grade II exam

5th November 2011, 06:10 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of IB ACIO Grade II Exam?

dear friend,

why you are wasting your time to finding the question paper because you only get the model test paper thats it.
so try to give Ur best in that Exam by preparation of general knowledge because its d main sector from where the questions are asked .
so
best of luck.
1st September 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

I need to a sample paper for IB pleasesend me a sample paper on my e-mail add. is [email protected]
2nd September 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i want only samplr papers of ib previous paers.
14th September 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i want only samplr papers of ib previous papers,,,, plz send my email id
14th September 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers of IB ACIO GRADE II exam.My email is [email protected]
16th September 2012, 02:23 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Assistant Central Intelligence Officer or the ACIO Grade II is a job in the Intelligence Bureau. ACIO Grade II is a Grade C level job post in the Intelligence Bureau therefore it is not related to field agent. Mostly field agent job is taken by officers in IPS and Indian Army.

By now you must have understand that Intelligence Bureau is a security agency of India. It gathers information about the terrorist activity in India. The most active area for the IB is states with international borders. Jammu and Kasmir and states bordering with Nepal are the prime focus since most terrorist excursion takes place through these borders.

Assistant Central Intelligence Office job is only given to candidates who appear for the IB ACIO Grade II Entrance exam. Based on the performance in the entrance exam will determine whether you would get the job or not. Since very few coaching centers would prepare candidates for ACIO exam, mostly you would have to study on your own. In such cases it is important to have previous years question papers to help in studies. I have attached couple of question papers for your viewing.

Eligibility

1. Only Indian nationals can apply.

2. The candidate should have graduation degree in any stream.

3. The age limit for ACIO Grade II is 27 years.

4. The age limit is relaxed by 3 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC).

5. Similarly SC/ST candidates gets 5 years relaxation.

Exam Pattern

There are two stage of ACIO Grade II Exam.

1) Written Test

Written test include two papers - Objective and Subjective. In the objective paper questions are related to General Awareness, Mathematical Aptitude, Reasoning & English Language while the subjective paper focus on the English skills of the candidate.

2) Interview

ACIO Grade II Books

Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam (Hindi) By RPH

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) Grade 2 by Lal & Jain

Guide To Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (General) Grade II By Mittal

Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers Exam Guide By R.Gupta
Attached Files
File Type: txt ACIO Question Paper.txt(13.1 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf Solved ACIO Question Paper.pdf(202.6 KB, 134 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?