30th July 2012, 04:49 PM
rajendra yv

ACIO grade II previous years question papers?

acio grade 2 previous year question papers for appearing in the forth coming exam in 2012 as reference.

20th August 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ACIO grade II previous years question papers?

PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPAER FOR ACIO
21st August 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

PLS SEND THE LAST YEAR ANSWER PAPER OF ACIO-II
22nd August 2012, 08:31 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Working for the Intelligence Bureau is a proud moment. After all you are serving the nationa and protecting the people against the terror attacks and other type of threats that could potentially harm the nation.

One of the job listing in the Intelligence Bureau is ACIO Grade II. ACIO stands for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. His exact role in the Intelligence Bureau is not described properly but one can safely say considering the history of Intelligence Bureau that Assistant Central Intelligence Officer should have some very important role to play.

Speaking of the history of Intelligence Bureau lets take a look what IB is all about. The Intelliegence Bureau was established by the Britishers during their rule in India to monitor the activity of Russian army in the Afghanistan. England feared a possible invasion from Russia. At that point in time, Pakistan was also part of the India therefore the threat was serious.

After the independence of India, Home Ministry took charge of the Intelligence Bureau and give it the job of gathering external intelligence. But due to lack of officers due to exit of England, Intelligence Bureau suffered two major defeats when it failed to provide intel about the Pakistan and China war during the 60s.

This lead to the creation of a new agency to monitory external affairs while Intelliegence Bureau's job become to gather internal intelligence against terror organizations. At that point in time Khalistan movement has taken a terror angle.

In more recent years, the job of IB has remained mostly the same. It is to provide intelligence about the possible terror attacks and locations of wanted terrorists staying in India. The group of undercover officers, tracking calls, emails etc is done with the help of Assistant Central Intelligence Officers and other ranked officers in the IB.

Eligibility

1. For Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, candidate must be Indian.

2. Your age should not exceed 27 years.

3. However upper age limit is relaxed for the SC/ST candidates.

4. Qualification requirement is graduation degree in any stream.

The most reliable link online for the previous years sample papers for the ACIO Grade II exam is mentioned below. There are various websites offering sample papers online but most of them are useless.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/45748030/Intelligence-Bureau-Assistant-Central-Intelligence-Officer-Grade-II-Executive-Exam-Sample-Paper-1
28th August 2012, 01:11 AM
sanjot123

Sir,
plz mail me past year question papers for ACIO Grade II intelligence Bureau exam 2012
orelse plz mail me the link from where i can download the papers. plz help me.
my email id- [email protected]
13th September 2012, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, plz, send the previous years question paper for ACIO GRADE II IB Exam 2012sir, plz mail me from where i can download the
papers.sir, kindly assist me.
my email id - [email protected]
15th September 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me last year question paper of ib acio ii . my email is [email protected]
15th September 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, plz, send the previous years question paper for ACIO GRADE II IB Exam 2012sir, plz mail me from where i can download the
papers.sir, kindly assist me.
my email id - [email protected]
15th September 2012, 09:27 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello
Working for the Intelligence Bureau is a proud moment. After all you are serving the nationa and protecting the people against the terror attacks and other type of threats that could potentially harm the nation.

One of the job listing in the Intelligence Bureau is ACIO Grade II. ACIO stands for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. His exact role in the Intelligence Bureau is not described properly but one can safely say considering the history of Intelligence Bureau that Assistant Central Intelligence Officer should have some very important role to play.

Speaking of the history of Intelligence Bureau lets take a look what IB is all about. The Intelliegence Bureau was established by the Britishers during their rule in India to monitor the activity of Russian army in the Afghanistan. England feared a possible invasion from Russia. At that point in time, Pakistan was also part of the India therefore the threat was serious.

After the independence of India, Home Ministry took charge of the Intelligence Bureau and give it the job of gathering external intelligence. But due to lack of officers due to exit of England, Intelligence Bureau suffered two major defeats when it failed to provide intel about the Pakistan and China war during the 60s.

This lead to the creation of a new agency to monitory external affairs while Intelliegence Bureau's job become to gather internal intelligence against terror organizations. At that point in time Khalistan movement has taken a terror angle.

In more recent years, the job of IB has remained mostly the same. It is to provide intelligence about the possible terror attacks and locations of wanted terrorists staying in India. The group of undercover officers, tracking calls, emails etc is done with the help of Assistant Central Intelligence Officers and other ranked officers in the IB.

Eligibility

1. For Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, candidate must be Indian.
1st February 2013, 10:43 AM

plz sir send me previous question paper of ACIO-II/TECH
6th August 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

pls sir send me previous question paper in ACIO -II
my mail address [email protected]
3rd January 2014, 03:50 PM
prdeep maurya

Dear sir
pls send me previous year English question paper in ACIO-II\
my mail address [email protected]
22nd April 2015, 08:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajendra yv View Post
acio grade 2 previous year question papers for appearing in the forth coming exam in 2012 as reference.
Below are the attachments of ACIO Grade II question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: txt IB ACIO DESCRIPTIVE AND ANSWER SHEET.txt(451 Bytes, 50 views)
File Type: txt IB ACIO GENERAL KNOWLEDGE 2.txt(6.2 KB, 57 views)
File Type: txt IB ACIO GENERAL KNOWLEDGE.txt(5.1 KB, 43 views)
File Type: txt IB ACIO MATHEMATICS.txt(836 Bytes, 44 views)
File Type: txt ACIO COMPLETE PAPER 01.txt(6.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: txt ACIO COMPLETE PAPER 02.txt(12.1 KB, 51 views)
File Type: txt ACIO Question Paper.txt(13.1 KB, 44 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?