30th September 2012, 01:13 PM
malusiva

Previous year Question Papers for ICAR Exam to join PG in Plant Science?

i am doing b.sc agri now.i like to become plant breeder so i am preparing for pg icar exam of plantscience.so plz send me a previous papers related to plant science and i want guide for preparing icar exam.so plz help me

9th November 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for ICAR Exam to join PG in Plant Science?

i have complete my b.sc(seed technology) from last year.and now i am preparing for pg icar exam of seed science. so plz send me a previous paper related to seed science and technology. plz help me pllzzzzzzzzzzzz.
10th January 2013, 03:46 PM
santosh kumar uadav

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for ICAR Exam to join PG in Plant Science?

have complete my b.sc(seed technology) from last year.and now i am preparing for pg icar exam of seed science. so plz send me a previous paper related to seed science and technology. plz help me pllzzzzzzzzzzzz.
27th April 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

icar exam paper of animal science and animal husbandry
19th November 2013, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

can you please mail me the past question in plance science intoduction to [email protected]
13th December 2013, 03:31 PM
Rudragouda Patil

Quote:
Originally Posted by malusiva View Post
i am rahul r nelwadker
doing b.sc agri now.i like to become plant breeder so i am preparing for pg icar exam of plantscience.so plz send me a previous papers related to plant science and i want guide for preparing icar exam.so plz help me
i am requesting you to provide me those question paper
14th December 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i am persueing my final year bsc agri and i want to prepare for icar jrf.so kindly send me the previous yrs qnpr including 2013 paprs..........pls.......
[email protected]
2nd January 2014, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I am persueing final year of bsc agriculture and willing to do pg by plant science.I need 5 previous year question in my gmail [email protected]
3rd January 2014, 12:11 PM
Raj tamilan

sir pls send me previous icar pg plant science question paper my email id is [email protected]
10th February 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

how can i get previous year question paper for icar exam to join in animal science
23rd July 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir please previous question paper in plant science please mail sir [email protected]
10th March 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

dr sir or madam please send last 10 yrs solved question papers of plant science JRF exam pls plz...to my mail adress shruthitalagavadi.4@g mail.com. ....pls send me bfr March 17t h please. ...
2nd April 2020, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Previous Jrf question paper of plant science we required sir. Could you please send to my email [email protected]
Thank you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?