27th April 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers for M.Sc Computer Science at NIT Trichy?

Hello sir,
Please send me previous question paper for MSc computer science in NIT trichy
Sir, and also send syllabus sir.

28th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers for M.Sc Computer Science at NIT Trichy?

Hi sir,
Can you share nitt m.sc computer science entrance test questions papers of previous year if you have any. Please share with us as soon as possible , thanks.
19th May 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers for M.Sc Computer Science at NIT Trichy?

Hello sir, I am kavitha and i want the question papers of previous years MSC Computer Science entrance exam.. I tried searching it and i am not able to find it.. Can you please mail it to my account [email protected], it would be a great help sir.
Thank you!
19th May 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am kavitha and i want the question papers of previous years MSC Computer Science entrance exam of NIT trichy.. I tried searching it and i am not able to find it.. Can you please mail it to my account [email protected], it would be a great help sir.
Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?