26th June 2010, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers and syllabus of Jr.Executive engineers exam

Pls send me the syllabus and previous year question papers or model queation papers of Jr.Executive engineers exam

26th June 2010, 10:25 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers and syllabus of Jr.Executive engineers exam

dear friend , i will like to tell you that first of all you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria's to be eligible for this test such as :

-you not be more than 27 years of age. However, relaxation is available.

-Educational qualification: you must have a degree in BE/B.Tech in Electronics/telecommunications/civil/electrical with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

for more details about the exam , you can visit http://www.airportsindia.org.in

the model sample papers are not available on websites as well but there are books which provides questions for the same .Such books are published by "ARIHANT" , " UPKAR PRAKASHAN" AND " R.K. PUBLICATIONS" ...
the syllabus is also provided in the information brochure provided along with the application form .

best of luck!!
cheers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notice_JEElex.pdf(40.4 KB, 478 views)
27th June 2010, 08:00 AM
murali009

Default Re: Previous year question papers and syllabus of Jr.Executive engineers exam

hiiiii
http://upscportal.com/civilservices/Paper/Airport-Authority-Of-India-Placement-Paper
model questions...
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/100088-exam-pattern-syllabus-junior-executive-atc.aspx
28th June 2010, 05:21 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pls send me the syllabus and previous year question papers or model queation papers of Jr.Executive engineers exam
Hi
I cant send you the syllabus and previous year papers.
You have to download from Below given site.

http://www.mypdfsearch.com/search-pdf/airpor+authority+of+india+junior+executive+exam+qu estion+paper/

And about syllabus you may get from your application brochure.
Good luck
1st July 2010, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

aai syllbus and pepared book iwant
2nd July 2010, 06:50 PM
Papers_Expert

hey friend i have attached the question paper for the Jr.Executive engineers exam.download the file and prepare well for the exam.

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: doc model question paper for jr executive exam.doc(24.5 KB, 473 views)
13th July 2010, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

for the Sr. Assistant (Electronics) post please send me syllabus if possible send me the previous year question paper
14th July 2010, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

show the jrf exam question paper
15th July 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus for manager(ATC) and Jr. executive (ATC)
17th July 2010, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Where the hell sylabus is mentioned in AAI website?
4th August 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Kindly help me in providing the sample papers for DMRC Junior Engineer exam and also suggest me referred books.
13th August 2010, 05:35 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Attached you may find the required sample paper.

Good Luck!
Attached Files
File Type: doc AAI sample paper.doc(24.0 KB, 203 views)
16th June 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

pls send me bank po book online, or suggest me best book 4 it.
anil
[email protected]
30th October 2011, 08:11 PM
tsengga

hi frnds
i am going to appear in air india executive technical 2011.
is there -ve marking?
any one having previous years question paper?
my branch is industrial engg.And my id is tsering [email protected]
thanks
8th March 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i need previous years question paper of sail &bhel for diploma in mechanical engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?