17th May 2012, 10:28 PM
PSL Ganapathi

What syllabus to prepare for Group II Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

Hi medam/sir this is Ganapathi.
I don't know the syllabus of Group2 examination what books i refered plz suggest. could you plz send the syllabus and previous question papers to my mail.

Email: [email protected]
cell: 8885597654.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Group I services exam? What is the syllabus of the exam and question papers for the entrance exam?
  2. How should I prepare for SI exam? Syllabus and previous years question papers?
  3. Previous year Question Papers of PGCET CS Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  5. How to prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Syllabus and previous year question papers of SRFTI exam?
  6. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam?
  7. Syllabus and List of Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  8. What syllabus to prepare for IIT Entrance Exam for M.Tech in CSE? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  9. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Exam in Chemistry?
  10. What syllabus should I prepare for RRB Section Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  11. BDL exam syllabus and previous year papers?
  12. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of UGAT Exam?
  13. GATE Entrance Exam preparations: Is solving 10 years papers enough? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chemistry question papers of previous year for SET? Tips for preparation?
  15. Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?
  16. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam?
  17. When KPCL recruitment exam will be held in this year? ECE syllabus and previous year question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  18. Syllabus, reference books and previous year question papers of NSTSE(Science & Maths) for 5th standard
4th June 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for Group II Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

Hello medam/sir this is Ganapathi.
I don't know the syllabus of Group2 examination which books i refered plz suggest. could you plz send the syllabus
and previous question papers to my mail.

Email: [email protected]
cell: 8885597654.

thank you.
30th July 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for Group II Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

respected sir/madam ,
i need the syllabus and last 5 year sloved question paper of tnpsc group 2 exam.
my mail id:[email protected]
18th August 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

where we can find syllabus for ssr navy
26th February 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

GDC & A Exam question parper need send on [email protected]
25th March 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is Pankaj Gawande & I need a last five year Question paper set of GDC&A for practice. So please send me previous Que. Paper set on my email ID as soon as possible.
My email ID- [email protected]

Thank you!
9th January 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is rohan sawant & I need a last five year Question paper set of GDC&A for practice. So please send me previous Que. Paper set on my email ID as soon as possible.

Thank you!
10th April 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

This is Mahesh Salve & I need a last five year Question paper set of GDC&A for practice. So please send me previous Que. Paper set on my email ID as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?