21st August 2012, 01:42 AM
JohnMart

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

pls send me the syllabus and previous year paper
ONGC GT2012 Syllabus and previous year papers for mechanical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous year question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee?
  2. Syllabus and previous year papers of Graduate Trainee exam of ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
  3. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  4. Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  6. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  7. Previous years question papers of ONGC Grade Trainee Mechanical Papers
  8. ONGC graduate trainee previous years question papers?
  9. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  10. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemical Engineering?
  11. Previous 5 year Question Papers for ONGC Management Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Detailed syllabus and previous years papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee(Electrical Engineering)
  13. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee? Previous years question papers?
  14. Syllabus and previous years question papers in programming? I am applying for ONGC graduate trainee examination
  15. Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?
  16. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?
  17. Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Civil Engineering?
  18. Syllabus and previous years papers for ONGC Trainee exam?
26th September 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMart View Post
ONGC GT2012 Syllabus and previous year papers for mechanical engg.
pls sent me..
6th October 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

ongc management trainee previous question papers for production engineering?
1st November 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

piease send me the previous year question papers of gt exam of mechanical
22nd March 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus for electrical engineering my mail id is [email protected]
24th March 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir ,please send me the syllabs for the written exam of ongc for electrical engineering and also the pattern.my email id is [email protected].
thank u
27th March 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

ONGC GT2012 Syllabus and previous year papers for mechanical engineers
27th March 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir plz sen me previous 5 years question papers with answers of ongc gt mechanical branch to my email id [email protected]
28th March 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me the past 5 year ongc gt question paper and sylabus for mechanical branch my mail id is [email protected]
10th April 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Hai

I am going to attend ONGC GT 2014 and I would glad if I could get any sample question papers or related books.
So kindly help me out, my ID is :[email protected].
Thankyou and have a great day.
11th April 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the past 5 year ongc gt question paper and sylabus for mechanical branch my id [email protected]
20th April 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

kindly provide me with past years mechanical engineering question papers for ongc GT Exam.
[email protected]
26th April 2014, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous 5 year ongc mechanical questiopn paper with solution at [email protected]
28th April 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me previous test papers of ongc GT to [email protected]
4th May 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Please kindly send me the mechanical engineering syllabus. Email id is [email protected]
9th June 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

please semd previous paper for production on my mail id [email protected]
17th June 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

pl send me questions papers forprevious years recruitment and present syllabus 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?