17th July 2011, 10:04 PM
tammygujral

Previous year solved papers of Bank Po Exam?

plz send me 10 year solved paper of bank PO

3rd August 2011, 12:19 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Previous year solved papers of Bank Po Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammygujral View Post
plz send me 10 year solved paper of bank PO

Previous Year solved paper of Bank PO examination.

Bank PO job is known as the good job in the banking sector. If you are preparing for the Bank Po job then it is good for you. Do hard work and crack the exam. You not mention in the question that for which bank you want to get the previous 10 years solved paper. so, i have attached the previous year solved paper of some bank PO examination. Please see the below attached file.

In the Bank PO examination the question paper consist of the following topic :

Pattern of Bank PO examination.

I will also suggest you to study from the some good books which is helpful in the preparation. Here i give you the some good books name for the preparation of Bank PO examination.

Bank PO exam practice paper.
By : Upkar prakashan.

SBI PO exam practice paper.
By : Upkar Prakashan.

Reasoning type practice paper for PO exam.
By : V.V.K Subbaraj.

These are the good books for the preparation of Bank PO examination. You can buy these book from the nearest book stall of your city. Do preparation well for the examination and crack the exam. I wish you will get success in the examination.

Regards
~Mukul~

Previous year paper of Bank PO exam :-
3rd August 2011, 01:41 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

I have attached some of the previous years papers of bank PO exams of some banks.
To get the last 10 years papers of various banks it is better to buy one or two books like:

Previous Papers BANK P. O. Recruitment Exam by G. K. Publishers (p) Ltd (Rs.395/-)

or,

Sura’s Bank Probationary Officer’s Examination (free Previous Years’ Question Papers With Answer) by V. V. K. Subburaj (Rs.350/-)

or,

Ramesh`s Bank PO. Previous year Solved Papers.
3rd August 2011, 01:44 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

I have attached some of the previous years papers of bank PO exams of some banks.
To get the last 10 years papers of various banks it is better to buy one or two books like:

Previous Papers BANK P. O. Recruitment Exam by G. K. Publishers (p) Ltd (Rs.395/-)

or,

Sura’s Bank Probationary Officer’s Examination (free Previous Years’ Question Papers With Answer) by V. V. K. Subburaj (Rs.350/-)

or,

Ramesh`s Bank PO. Previous year Solved Papers.
3rd August 2011, 08:47 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned....

I am uploaded the some previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?