19th April 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Previous years Cutoff for ISRO Scientist/Engineering exam in Electronics?

Does anybody have idea of previous year cutoff for ISRO scientist/engineers exam in electronics.

20th April 2011, 05:54 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years Cutoff for ISRO Scientist/Engineering exam in Electronics?

Dear Friend

As such the cutoff marks of recruitment exams in some government

organization is not published.

The cutoff marks totally depends on the vacancies available.

Suppose there are 30 vacancies then top 30 scorers will be selected.

There is no cutoff marks sort of thing defined at all.

Therefore, I would like suggest you not to be concerned with cutoff marks.

Just stay concerned with your work sincerely and leave the rest on fate.
20th April 2011, 10:31 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Previous years Cutoff for ISRO Scientist/Engineering exam in Electronics?

Hi friend,
CUTOFF in ISRO means the merit ist of the post available. i.e.., cutoff list depend upon how many seats are available and admission will be done on the basis of merit list. therefore you don't have to worry about cutoff marks just try your best and all left to your result.
best of luck
thanks
21st April 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

jaffa cut off mark chepara
8th May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL RESULTS BE PUBLISHED OF ISRO EXAM?
13th May 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

what was the isro scientist exam 2010 written test cutoff for ece and what will be in 2011
31st May 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

when will be the isro 2011 scientist exam results announced?
17th June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Result is out
17th June 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 109 in isro exam in electronics. have i any chance for getting called for interview?
17th June 2011, 06:04 PM
shankar uma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will be the isro 2011 scientist exam results announced?
results announced
18th June 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i have the reservation of sc n i got 40 marks in the written exam can i expect call for the interview??
20th June 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Previous years Cutoff for ISRO Scientist/Engineering exam in Electronics?

check your result the result has been announced now.
20th June 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

what was the cutoff
21st June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i am an obc student with 78 marks in cse branch? what are my chance sfor interview call
21st June 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I got 122 in Electronics in ISRO exam.. Any chance of getting a call for interview..?
24th June 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

evrey one is worried about the cutt off now
but, they will call the cadidate for interview based on the requirment in the ratio of 1:10 or 1:8
last year they have selected around 160 student in the mechanical that means they might have called 1600 students for the interview.
lets hope this time also same vacancies and around 1600 students will be called for the interview
and its is very confusive also.
3rd July 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I hav got 64 marks .Can i expect d interview call frm isro??
PLz reply me at [email protected]
3rd July 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 92 marks in Isro written test with rank of 1276, is there any chance of calling for the interview, so that I can be prepare for the next round?
1st August 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

my isro rank is 347, may i be called for isro interview........ my marks is 132....... out of 240...
my mail id is : [email protected]
7th August 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

no chance coz there is no reservation in isro.....
10th August 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

when will the list of shortlisted candidates for interview of isro scientist be displayed.plz reply.
17th August 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

when is the interview of ISRO scientist recruitment 2011 for computer science
5th September 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

The Interviews will be conducted in the months of Septmber and October. Hence, They will notify the shortlisted candidates within first 2 weeks of September.
14th December 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY WEIGHTAGE OF WRITTEN EXAM IN SC SELECTION?
14th February 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Is there any easy way to crack written test in ISRO?
27th March 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Plz suggest me one thing that is there any negative marking is available in isro exam. . . .
21st April 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

there is -1 -ve marking
24th April 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I have written isro exam 2012 for electronics and I am expecting around 100 mark .Is there any chance to get a call for interview?
30th April 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Previous years Cutoff for ISRO Scientist/Engineering exam in Electronics?

near abt 150 marks then u hve call from isrootherwise impossible........................
16th February 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the weightage pattern for electronics and communication?
24th February 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i am from ece branch how they shortlisted for the written test of isro??
16th May 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

when will the result be come after written test had been completed?
24th May 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I got 153 in isro sc exam can i get interview call
3rd March 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i m getting 70% in tenth and48% in interm and 65 in btech can i possible to shortlist for written exam of isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?