9th April 2012, 02:42 PM

Previous years model question papers for Store Admin, Assistant Admin?

hi sir, i applied for store admin, and assist admin for the year of 2012, please send me re previous model paper for related these post on my id [email protected].

19th June 2012, 09:18 PM

Default Re: Previous years model question papers for Store Admin, Assistant Admin?

dear sir
please send me the last year solved paper of CEPTAM ADMIN ASSISTANT ENGLISH TYPINF TO MY MAIL ID
16th March 2013, 12:00 AM

Default Re: Previous years model question papers for Store Admin, Assistant Admin?

hi sir, i applied for store assist(english typing) & admin assist(english typing) for the year 2013 please send me re previous solved model paper for related these post on my id [email protected]
10th May 2013, 09:34 AM

Sir, I had applied for the post of store assistant and Admin Assistant, please send me previous selection solved model paper for the post I am going to appear for. My mail ID is [email protected]
25th May 2013, 11:11 PM

Sir, please send me past 5-years question of store assistant and admin assistant `A`email [email protected]
28th May 2013, 06:37 PM

please mail me solved previous5 year paper of admin assistant'a'at [email protected]
4th June 2013, 05:22 PM

kindly send me the previous sample paper of admine a i am so eger to know regarding that or you can call me on9708877141
7th June 2013, 02:51 PM

hello sir i have applied a store assis and admin assistant job plz send me previous question paper plz i need it
26th June 2013, 10:58 PM

Hai sir i applied for stores officer post in DRDO department notified by UPSC in e/n jun 2013. can you provide syllabus and model qustion paper for stores officer conducted by upsc plz i need it.
28th June 2013, 10:56 AM

Hi Sir Please send me the last 2 yr's ADMIN Assistant job solve papers on my Id [email protected]
1st July 2013, 01:07 PM

sir i apply for admin assistant plz send me previous solved paper my id is [email protected]
2nd July 2013, 07:43 PM

Please previous year model question papers for admin assistant "English A" sent me.
mail id: [email protected]
Rest Regards
Mahabir Ghosh
4th July 2013, 02:14 PM

Re: Previous years model question papers for Store Admin, Assistant Admin?

hi sir, i applied for store assist(hindi typing) & admin assist(hindi typing) for the year 2013 please send me re previous solved model paper for related these post on my id [email protected]
16th July 2013, 11:23 AM

plz sir send me previous year admin assistant and store assistant question papers. on my email. [email protected]
19th July 2013, 04:44 PM

Plzzz send me previous year question for admin assitant exam my email [email protected]
19th July 2013, 06:38 PM

Please send me admin assistant previous year question paper and model paper. My email id is [email protected]
19th July 2013, 06:39 PM

Please send me admin assistant previous year question paper and model paper. My email id is [email protected]
30th July 2013, 02:18 PM

Plzzz send me previous year question for admin assitant exam my email id [email protected]
1st August 2013, 07:44 PM

Drdo adminstrative assistant pattern news
5th August 2013, 11:57 AM

hi sir, i applied for and assist admin for the year of 2012, please send me re previous model paper for related these post on my id [email protected]
6th August 2013, 06:59 PM
bibhav kumar gupta

dear sir
please send me the last year solved paper of CEPTAM ADMIN ASSISTANT ENGLISH TYPINF TO MY MAIL ID
plz send my id
8th August 2013, 09:51 PM

sir,please send me previous year paper 2012 admin assistant ,store assistant on my email [email protected]
16th August 2013, 05:19 PM

Please send previous year papers to admin. Assist
19th August 2013, 10:22 AM

sir,pls send me privious year paper 2010 admin assistant'a' on my email [email protected]
20th August 2013, 01:30 PM

sir,pls send me previous year papers to admin. Assist n also store assist on my email id :[email protected]
20th August 2013, 01:39 PM
g.r.ashwini

sir,pls send me previous year paper 2010 admin assistant'a' on my email id [email protected]
20th August 2013, 07:44 PM

sir plz give some intraction about interview of admin asst A on my email id rishi_kumar2011@ rediffmail.com
20th August 2013, 09:28 PM

pls send me syllebus of admin ass.quetion paper my email id is [email protected]
22nd August 2013, 10:13 PM

please send me previous year question paper and syllebus of admin assestent my email id is [email protected]
23rd August 2013, 07:50 AM

Please send me previous paper for security assistant on my id [email protected]
12th August 2014, 10:48 AM
Anuradha Raskar

pl send me model question papers for Store Admin, Assistant Admin on [email protected]

Thanking you,

Anuradha
19th October 2014, 08:06 AM

I have applied for the post of store assistant (english ). Could you please send me the all previous drdo
question papers or suggest any book. So that i can give my best in this exam. My email Id is [email protected]
15th November 2014, 07:20 PM

Dear sir, please send me the previous 5 years question papers of CEPTAM ADMIN ASSISTANT ENGLISH TYPING to my email id, my email id is- [email protected]
26th November 2014, 06:31 PM

Smile Re: Previous years model question papers for Store Admin, Assistant Admin?

Sir, i applied for admin & allied services, and assist admin for the year of 2014, please send me re previous model paper for related these post on my id [email protected]

Gaurav
28th December 2014, 12:06 PM

If the previous year question papers are available for the exam of Senior Administrative Officer Grade I and II in DRDO, then please send it to my e-mail id - [email protected]
27th January 2015, 03:14 PM

pls send me the paper of admin executive 2014 [email protected] pls do fst..pls
23rd January 2016, 08:23 PM

Sir i have applied drdo admin assistant CEPTAM 08 ..so plz send the previous year questions papers in my e-mail id ....my emIl is [email protected]
3rd May 2016, 03:25 PM

Hi Sir,

Please send me UPSC Senior Administrative Officer grade II Previous year question paper.