25th July 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Previous years papers of Admin Assistant and Store Assistant Papers of DRDO CEPTAM

sir, plz.send me the previous papers of admin. assistant and store assistant papers of drdo ceptam.

17th March 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of Admin Assistant and Store Assistant Papers of DRDO CEPTAM

Previous 5 yr.s question papers with answers for the promotion from Store Assisstant 'A' to Store Assisstant 'B'?
19th May 2013, 07:34 PM
king kai

Default Re: Previous years papers of Admin Assistant and Store Assistant Papers of DRDO CEPTAM

why can't i download the previous year question on amin assistant and store keeping....
7th June 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am suman saurabh. i need previous questions of admin assintant english typing. please send me a pdf of it in my email id.
Email id - [email protected]
11th June 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

dear sir or mam,
i am sheetal bansal i need plast year question paper of admin and store assistant typing plz send me a pdf of it in my email id
Email id [email protected]
18th June 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am rausha kumar. i need previous questions paper of admin assintant. please send all question paper.
my email. id [email protected]
4th July 2013, 03:52 PM
Sohel03

sir, plz.send me the previous papers of admin. assistant and store assistant papers of drdo ceptam.
24th July 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me Admin Assist, Store Assist previous question papers my mail id is [email protected]
31st July 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir please send admin asistant previous qustion papers my mail [email protected]
1st August 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz.send me the previous year papers of admin. assistant and store assistant of drdo ceptam.

My Email ID is- [email protected]
3rd August 2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, plz send me the previous years question paper of Admin assistant & store assistant of DRDO Ceptam.
My mail id is:- krishanuacharyya [email protected]
12th August 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years question paper o admin assistant of DRDO Ceptam .
email id- [email protected]
17th August 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I am subha, i need previous year question paper of admin assistant `A`of DRDO CAPTAM. send me plz trough email [email protected].
17th August 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had applied for the post of 'Admin Assistant', please send me previous selection solved model paper for the post of 'admin assistant'
my email id is :- [email protected]
17th August 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir send me previous years question paper of admin assistant of drdo ceptam.
my email id is [email protected]
17th August 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

myself manoj,i couldn't find the model papers of admin assistant so I make my request of sending the papers to my mail id:::[email protected] as soon as possible
20th August 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i am sowmya, i need previous 5 yrs questions of admin assistant/ store assistant and english typing. please send me a pdf of it in my email id.
Email id - [email protected]
21st August 2013, 10:41 AM
PKMESHRAM

Post Re: Previous years papers of Admin Assistant and Store Assistant Papers of DRDO CEPTAM

I have to recruite commerce graduate/ post graduate for the position of commercial assistant in my organisation for which i have to conduct written test. request you kindly porivde me a sample papers for the same.

Pawan K Meshram
21st August 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi, This Naresh Tanwar, If Possible Then Please send me previous year question paper for DRDO Ceptam FOR LDC.
'
[email protected]
I will be thankful to you,
Thanks
Naresh Tanwar
21st August 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

please send me DRDO CEPTAM Amin Assistant previous year question paper in this Email ID: [email protected]
21st August 2013, 09:38 PM
sanjoy.adra123

Post Re: Previous years papers of Admin Assistant and Store Assistant Papers of DRDO CEPTAM

sir, please send me previous year solved question paper for the post of admin assistant and store in my this email id [email protected]. i am greatful for you
22nd August 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

sir please send previous year question paper of admin assistant and store assistant to [email protected]
22nd August 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me previous year solved question paper for the post of admin assistant and store. on my email id - [email protected]
23rd August 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me Admin Assist, Store Assist previous question papers my mail id is [email protected]
21st September 2013, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

plz give me paper of admin assistant conducted in 2013 on my gmail website that is [email protected]
7th October 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

sir
I jeetendra behera.I have need previous year questing for secuirity assistans "A".my e-mail id
[email protected]
15th November 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i need the question paper of admin assistant and store assistant of DRDO
plzz send me .my email id is [email protected]
17th December 2014, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
Please send me the syllabus and module question
For DRDO ceptam -06 Entrance exam for the post of
Admin assistant. A".which is to be rajul.masproject. [email protected].

Thanking you
Your sincerly
Rahul Gaurh.
12th January 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Previous years papers of Admin Assistant and Store Assistant Papers of DRDO CEPTAM

sir plz provide me 5 year question paper for the post of Admin Assistant in DRDO..........my gmail ID [email protected]
13th January 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper of admin asst English typing STA A in CEPTAM
16th January 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper of admin asst A English PLS SIR PLSSSSSSSSSSS
MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
16th January 2015, 05:20 PM
saurabhgupta17071996

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2496077]sir, plz.send me the previous papers of admin. assistant and store assistant papers of drdo ceptam. I want that papers 4 practice plz. One who have that paper plz. Send on my id thanks
18th January 2015, 09:11 PM
dattadj

sir

i have applied for the post DRDO STORE ASSISTANT 'A' (ENGLISH TYPING), HINDI OR ENGLISH pls give study material and slove papers waiting for reply

[email protected]
20th January 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have applied for the DRDO store assistant "A"(ENGLISH TYPING) please send me the previous question paper.
[email protected],[email protected]

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh Pawar
21st January 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Previous years papers of Admin Assistant and Store Assistant Papers of DRDO CEPTAM

sr plz send previous question paper in admin and store assitant english my mail [email protected]
22nd January 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous drdo question papers and this is my mail id:[email protected]
22nd January 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous drdo question papers and this is my mail id:[email protected]
23rd January 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the DRDO store assistant "A"(ENGLISH TYPING) please send me the previous question paper.
[email protected]
23rd January 2015, 03:08 PM
hrishikesh26

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have applied for the DRDO store assistant "A"(ENGLISH TYPING) please send me the previous question paper on my valid email id.
[email protected]

Thanks and Regards,
Hrishikesh Shinde
23rd January 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am binod kumar. i need previous questions paper of asstt.halwai-cum cook please send all question paper.
my email. id binodkbghy@@gmail.com
26th January 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have applied for the DRDO store assistant "A"(ENGLISH TYPING) please send me the previous question paper on my valid email id.
[email protected]
28th January 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

is anyone get which he wants from this site?? i never got and very disappointed site this is??
28th January 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
Please send me DRDO store assistant (English Typing)previous year paper at my email id. [email protected]
30th January 2015, 03:01 PM

To preparing for the exam for admin. assistant and store assistant examination.

Thanks.
30th January 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
plz send me the DRDO admin. assistant english 'A' previous question paper with solutions.. send it on my mail id...... [email protected]
31st January 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Send e prev 5 yr papers for Admin Assistant A and Store Assistant A,,,, and at least reply for the posts if u don't have papers...
9th February 2015, 03:56 PM
n92mamatha

Hello Sir,

Please send me previous Question Papers for Ceptam Store Assistant and Admin Assistant
My email id: [email protected]
15th January 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

Please send me previous question papers for Admin Assistant and Store Assistant
My email id: [email protected]
20th January 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i have want to sample paper of ADMIN ASSISTANT 'A' (English Typing). my email-id is [email protected]
26th January 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send me the previous question paper for admin astt.

My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?