31st March 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Previous years papers of Oriental Insurance for the post of generalist?

sir please send me previous papers of oriental insurance for the past of generalist

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of oriental insurance of generalist code? Books which are to be referred to prepare for general awareness?
  2. Previous years question papers of generalist in oriental insurance company and national insurance company? What is the pattern?
  3. Previous year Question Papers for the position of Administrative Officer of NIC and Oriental Insurance?
  4. Previous years question papers for the post of Administrative Officer(Generalist) in National Insurance company?
  5. Previous years question papers of National Insurance Company for the post of generalist?
  6. National Insurance Corporation Administrative Officer (Generalist) previous question papers
  7. Previous years national insurance company limited question papers for the post of generalist?
  8. Previous year papers for the post of Administrative Officer(Generalist) in National Insurance Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Previous years question papers of National Insurance for the post of Administrative officer scale I(Generalist)?
  10. Last 5 years question papers of National insurance India of generalist?
  11. Link of Oriental Insurance and United India Insurance previous years papers?
  12. Download previous years question papers of Oriental Bank of Commerce Administrative Officer Generalist exam -- [New]
  13. Previous years question papers of National Insurance company AAO generalist exam
  14. Previous year Question Papers of United Insurance India Ltd. for the position of Generalist?
  15. Previous years question papers for the post of administrative officer of National Insurance Company?
  16. Previous years question papers of Oriental Insurance, National Insurance and United India Insurance Administrative Office Scale I exam?
  17. Previous year Question Papers for Oriental Insurance Exam?
  18. Previous years papers for New India Assurance exam for the post of Generalist? What type of questions are asked?
2nd April 2012, 04:43 PM
sivaparvathivuyyala

Default Re: Previous years papers of Oriental Insurance for the post of generalist?

please send material for oriental insurance company limited.
14th April 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of Oriental Insurance for the post of generalist?

sir plz send me some question paper sample for Generalist exam.

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?