13th March 2012, 12:23 AM
jainavinash8485

Previous years question papers of generalist in oriental insurance company and national insurance company? What is the pattern?

sir please provide me previous year paper and pattern of exam of[B][B] genrelist in oriental insurance company and national insurance company

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of National Insurance Company for the post of generalist?
  2. Previous years national insurance company limited question papers for the post of generalist?
  3. Previous years question papers of National Insurance company AAO generalist exam
  4. Previous years question papers for the post of Administrative Officer(Generalist) in National Insurance company?
  5. Previous year Question Papers for the position of Administrative Officer of NIC and Oriental Insurance?
  6. National Insurance Corporation Administrative Officer (Generalist) previous question papers -- [New]
  7. Previous year papers for the post of Administrative Officer(Generalist) in National Insurance Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Previous years papers of Oriental Insurance for the post of generalist?
  9. Previous years question papers for the post of administrative officer of National Insurance Company?
  10. Previous years question papers of oriental insurance of generalist code? Books which are to be referred to prepare for general awareness?
  11. Previous years question papers of Oriental Insurance, National Insurance and United India Insurance Administrative Office Scale I exam?
  12. Last 5 years question papers of National insurance India of generalist?
  13. Insurance Surveyors-Motor Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. National insurance company limited previous years question papers?
  15. Syllabus and previous years question papers of united India Insurance Company?
  16. Previous years question papers of National Insurance for the post of Administrative officer scale I(Generalist)?
  17. Previous years papers for administrative officer of National Insurance Company?
  18. What is the exam pattern and previous years question papers of united india insurance company?
14th March 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of generalist in oriental insurance company and national insurance company? What is the pattern?

sir plz send the previous question for aoriental insurance...... i hve vry confused which type of question ask this
14th March 2012, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Previous years question papers of generalist in oriental insurance company and national insurance company? What is the pattern?

please provide me previous year paper for post of AAO generalist in oriental insurance company and national insurance company
22nd March 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

please provide me previous year paper for oriental insurance and national insurance AO scale 1 for generalist.... i m confused of the pattern of the question asked. my id is.. [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous paper oriental insurence company lmt.my id is [email protected]
25th March 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

please send me the AO of specailist model paper to my id [email protected]
26th March 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i want previous question papers for oriental insurance company could u plz send to my mail:[email protected]
28th March 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Send me a privious year question paper of oicl exam to
[email protected]
28th March 2012, 04:56 PM
lakshmisankar

i want oriental insurance AO question paper for generalist and national insurance AO (generalist),RBI Assistance model papers.could u plz sent 2 my mail:[email protected]
28th March 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous paper oriental insurence company lmt.my id is

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-years-question-papers-generalist-oriental-insurance-company-national-insurance-company-what-pattern-663887.html#ixzz1qPWt7BIq
28th March 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz send me previous paper oriental insurence company lmt.my id is [email protected]
Dear Sir,

Kindly send me previous question paper riental insurence company lmt.my id is [email protected]
29th March 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Please send oriental insurance paper class 1 officer at [email protected]
Thank u in advance.
29th March 2012, 07:36 PM
akshientrance

Can anybody kindly send me the Oriental Insurance model question paper or study material to the below mail ID:
[email protected]
2nd April 2012, 01:09 PM
ankz17

i want previous question papers for oriental insurance company could u plz send to my mail
[email protected]
3rd April 2012, 12:03 AM
Mugdha30

can u send previous que paper on my mail id ie [email protected] for Oriental AO exam?
3rd April 2012, 06:20 PM
kushal444skill

Dear sir or madam
I want to know the OICL previous papers...plz send me on my id [email protected]...
Thanking you...
4th April 2012, 07:35 PM
ramu1986

Dear Sir,

I need OICL Group-B , Marketing Examnation Previous Paper otherwise kindly provide me Examination Patron to my mail id ([email protected])

Plsssssssss.
4th April 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

plz send paper of oriental insurance geralist at [email protected]
4th April 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous papers of oriental insurance company for administrative officer
5th April 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

plzzz send me quantitive aptitudeand general knowledge questions today itself for oriental insurance as administrative officer scale 1 general ......my email id [email protected]
7th April 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

pls send me orientel last 5 years question paper to this mail [email protected]
9th April 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Plesae send me NSIC previous year papers.. my id is [email protected]
12th April 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,plse send me previous year administrative officer generalist question papers of oicl and nicl on my id [email protected]
16th April 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous years question papers for generalist category of NICL exam at [email protected]
22nd July 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous question papers of national insurance company
India on email id [email protected]
sir i am confused which type of questions can come.please sir send some paper of all type.
7th August 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,plse send me previous year administrative officer generalist question papers of oicl and nicl on my id [email protected]
13th January 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year generalist NICL question paper.
[email protected]
25th February 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me previous year account and generalist question papers of oicl. My id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?