4th September 2011, 07:09 PM
bcbasu

Previous years question papers of 10th standard for the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

I would like to down load previous question paper for 10th standard for the subject Mathametics, Physics , Chemistry and Biology.

Pl show me some model question paper.

Related Questions:
  1. West Bengal Joint Entrance Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics question papers of last 10 years for preparation of 11th ISC Board exam
  3. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th RBSE Board exam
  4. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question papers of last 3 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  5. Best books for WBJEE Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology? Last few years solved question papers?
  6. KCET question papers of last 5 years for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology?
  7. GUJCET Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  9. Previous year papers of Class 12th CBSE board for Physics, Chemistry and Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Last 5 years question papers of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Geography
  11. Previous year question papers for preparation of 10th ICSE Board exam
  12. Physics and Chemistry question papers of last 8 years for 10th ICSE Board exam? -- [New]
  13. Question papers of class 10th EM for last 4 years of CBSE for English/Maths/Social Sciences/Physics/Chemistry and Biology
  14. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  15. Previous 10 years question papers of CBSE biology physics and chemistry
  16. COMEDK UGET Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous years question papers of section B biology? What is the pattern of physics and chemistry?
  18. Karnataka CET Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th September 2011, 10:45 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous years question papers of 10th standard for the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbasu View Post
I would like to down load previous question paper for 10th standard for the subject Mathametics, Physics , Chemistry and Biology.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF 10th STD

As you have not mentioned which board 10th std papers you need.. I have attached CBSE and TamilNadu board papers in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> If you want papers of some other board, feel free to leave another post in our forum will get back to you soon..

-> To get more papers of TamilNadu SSLC papers CLICK HERE!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip SSLC-march2010.zip(8.43 MB, 173 views)
File Type: zip CBSE-Science.zip(222.2 KB, 109 views)
File Type: zip 10th STD-Maths.zip(129.7 KB, 167 views)
5th September 2011, 12:37 AM
divyashri rajwaniya

Smile Re: Previous years question papers of 10th standard for the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

Quote:

late evening ......

First of all i would like to remind u that u have forgotten to add the particular board.
Apart from that i am providing you a link where you can find all the last year ques papers for all the subject including the subjects u mentioned!
and im also providing the links for rbse board!
Furthurmore, if u find any difficulty or any query , ur free to ask!

copy n paste this links to your address bar :

http://indiastudyplace.blogspot.com/2010/04/cbse-class-10th-question-papers.html

http://questionpaper.in/QPView-Rajasthan-Board-Year-2010-Previous-Year-Question-Papers-10th-Class-11_40_149.aspx

http://cbse.questionpaper.in/
22nd December 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of 10th standard for the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

i want social half early exam question paper
27th December 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of 10th standard for the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

hi I want to improve my physics and chemistry, Please give me the best tips to improve it and score good marks in 10th ICSCE
26th January 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to improve my maths subject please give me a best tips and score good marks in 10th ssc
17th February 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

i need a previous years question paper.
3rd March 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i want kerala syllabus english medium model question papers
14th March 2012, 09:49 PM

Quote:

I am a student of 10th standard.I would like to study in iist.And so,I would like to star preparations from these days itself.

So,please let me know the model of entrance question papers of iist and also the syllubus.
21st May 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

plz gve me previous years english medium model question paper of karnataka board
24th May 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me 10th std ICSE SSLC question papers of karnataka of the year 2010-2011 and also 2011-2012?I want to download them.
27th May 2012, 10:14 AM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,
PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF 10th STD

As you have not mentioned which board 10th std papers you need.. I have attached CBSE and TamilNadu board papers in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> If you want papers of some other board, feel free to leave another post in our forum will get back to you soon..

thanks
22nd September 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i want samacheer kalvi question paper[social science].
23rd September 2012, 04:03 PM
vinithaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Red face Re: Previous years question papers of 10th standard for the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

i m 2 searching for the same . do u want sa1 or sa2 paper. if u got maths sa1 last years question paperplz.......................................... .... send it .
23rd September 2012, 09:31 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Hi friend

you can use the below link to download the 10 th standard state board and central board question paper

central board Qestion paper :

http://www.cbseguess.com/papers/sample_papers/x/

State board question paper :

http://dge.tn.gov.in/question_bank.htm

All th best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25th November 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

What is life process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?