19th December 2010, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Previous year papers of Class 12th CBSE board for Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

would you please send me previous years question papers of class 12 of physics,chemistry and biology on my e-mail. id

Related Questions:
  1. Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam
  2. Last 5 years CBSE board exam question papers for class 12th to prepare for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
  3. Can I appear for a single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam in the previous year? -- [New]
  4. How to prepare for CBSE board exam? I am a student of class 12th
  5. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  6. What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board?
  7. Physics, Chemistry and Maths question papers of past 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  8. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?
  9. Question papers with answers for class 12th Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  10. Previous 10 years question papers of CBSE biology physics and chemistry
  11. Previous 10 years question papers of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Hindi and English of CBSE board class 12th
  12. What are the career options after passing 12th? I have scored 83% in Physics, chemistry and biology
  13. How may I get previous year compartment question papers(Science) for 12th CBSE board?
  14. CBSE Class 12th Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
  16. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  17. CBSE class 12th last 5 years solved question papers for Biology and Physics?
  18. AIIMS after NIOS biology as I don't have biology in 12th?
19th December 2010, 01:54 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Previous year papers of Class 12th CBSE board for Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

You can download your papers with the entrance-exam website http://entrance-exam.net/cbse-class-12-papers/
19th December 2010, 05:38 PM
nishant1110

Default Re: Previous year papers of Class 12th CBSE board for Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

I am sorry I could not send the previous year's papers, but they can be downloaded from the website of the CBSE, www.cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm

You can also get sample questions and answers with the CBSE marking scheme from there. Study the marking scheme carefully to get acquainted with the requirements while writing answers in the boards.

Good luck
nishant1110
19th December 2010, 07:23 PM
rajan pande

Post Re: Previous year papers of Class 12th CBSE board for Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

welcome to anser guruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

sorry, just joking......

you can find your all answers that coming to your mind , by simply go to the site-[www.cbse.nic.in]....and click on examinations on left side.

there you wil find-

1)Curriculum/Syllabus

2)Sample question Paper & Marking Schemes for Board Exam 2011

3)Previous Year Question Papers (2010) and Marking Scheme

4)Higher Order Thinking Skills

5)Books and Other Support Material
19th December 2010, 09:20 PM
anitha03

http://entrance-exam.net/cbse-class-12-maths-papers/http://onlineteachers.co.in/modules....wnload&cid=130
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Sample Paper 1.pdf(1.34 MB, 880 views)
19th December 2010, 09:22 PM
anitha03

Default Re: Previous year papers of Class 12th

http://cbse-12th.questionpaper.net/http://cbse-12th.questionpaper.net/
20th December 2010, 12:37 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

To get previous years question papers and latest sample question papers please visit website-www.icbse.in
Also get cbse latest notification there.
25th December 2010, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Thanks for the help and provided information.
29th December 2010, 07:38 PM
SonalSinghal

You can find all the answers at the cbse website: cbse.nic.in but the format I didn't like in that site therefore i searched around a little more so i found this website on the Facebook page "Entrance Made Easy": kaysonseducation.co.in It has that plus full solutions to H.C. Verma also! Basically they have online support for students and give DVDs to students with theory and give assignments. THE DVDs I tell you boss are awesome. I ordered free demo DVDs and was blown away by them.
2nd February 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to get the solution to CBSE physics paper of class 12th year 2000 someone plz help
19th February 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

please show last year board paper.
23rd February 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I want cbse sample paper wt can i do?
27th February 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i do good preprations 4 my exams bt i have 'nt enough confident that i scores well what would i do??
12th March 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

i want cbse 12th biology paper of 2010
10th September 2011, 09:06 PM
nikeshgfy

Wink Re: Previous year papers of Class 12th CBSE board for Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want cbse 12th biology paper of 2010
i am not the bio student
22nd September 2011, 09:06 PM
ashley gill

Quote:
would you please send me previous years question papers of class 12 of physics,chemistry and mathematics on my e-mail. id
...i shall be vry thankful to u..
22nd January 2012, 01:19 PM
addsin

i want 12th cbse previous 5 years board papers with solution plz sir............................................... ..... how can i get it plz inform me plz..............
25th January 2012, 08:12 AM
shail tewari

i want last 5 years board paper of physics mainly 2008.........
22nd February 2012, 09:43 PM
akshaysingh371994

from where can i download past years accountancy cbse board papers ?
7th March 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

send me last 5 years 11th english question papers of board
pllllzzzzzz....
7th July 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about numerical part contains how much marks in physics board paper....of class 12th plz tell me about this........
30th July 2012, 03:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

You can't find all previous year exam papers of CBSE on internet.
It is nearly impossible because all 10 years papers are not uploaded on Internet in any site.

You will have to purchase a book that contains previous year question papers of CBSE like Together With Publications, Arihant Publications, etc. They contains previous year papers with their solutions.

However, you can download some papers from the official site of CBSE and many other sites like:
30th July 2012, 07:57 PM
Mr. Avinash singh
Member+

You can't find all previous year exam papers of CBSE on internet.
It is nearly impossible because all 10 years papers are not uploaded on Internet in any site.

You will have to purchase a book that contains previous year question papers of CBSE like Together With Publications, Arihant Publications, etc. They contains previous year papers with their solutions.

However, you can download some papers from the official site of CBSE and many other sites like:

http://examrace.com/
http://cbse.learnhub.com/
http://www.jbigdeal.com/
icbse.com

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-papers-class-12th-cbse-board-physics-chemistry-biology-61945.html#ixzz22A1xzatB
11th August 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

question paper of maths , physics and chemistry of previous 5 yeras.
16th August 2012, 07:52 AM

Post Re: Previous year papers of Class 12th CBSE board for Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;279219]would you please send me previous years question papers of class 12 of physics,chemistry and biology on my e-mail. [email protected]
19th August 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

which chmstry sample paper is best for 12th cls students plz tell me...,.
25th August 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

plz give detail how i m getting last 4-5year 12th cbse board exam paper.
4th February 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to get the solution to CBSE physics paper of class 12th year 2000 someone plz help
6th February 2014, 12:29 PM

Quote:
would you please send me previous years question papers of class 12 of physics,chemistry and Maths on my e-mail. id
Kindly arrange to send me to my Email Id : [email protected]
13th February 2014, 08:54 AM
dipanjly

[QUOTE=Unregistered;279219]would you please send me previous years question papers of class 12 of physics,chemistry and biology on my e-mail. id [email protected]
24th March 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I want 2007 to 2014 paper set of biology, physics,chemistry in Gujarati medium
8th December 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Last five years CBSE board question papers of physics chemistry biology of class 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?