8th January 2012, 01:41 PM
shri.happy

Previous years question papers of APGENCO?

hi...i am preparing for APGENCO....can anyone help me sending the prev question papers....thanks in advance

12th July 2012, 09:15 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of APGENCO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shri.happy View Post
hi...i am preparing for APGENCO....can anyone help me sending the prev question papers....thanks in advance

The APGENCO exam is conducted for the recruitment of Trainee Assistant engineers from the following 4 branches of engineering -

Mechanical Engineering
Civil engineering
Electrical engineering
And Electronics (which also includes branches like Instrumentation and control engineering, electronics instrumentation and power etc.)

The written exam consist of 100 questions of 1 mark each So the maximum marks to be obtained is 100. It consists of Objective type questions

The APGENCO AE exam is divided into two sections. The first section consists of questions from the core subjects and the second section consist of questions on the analytic aptitude.

Section A will be of a total of 80 marks and section B will be of a total of 20 marks.
To qualify this written exam the Backward class candidates have to secure a minimum of 35% marks and schedule caste, schedule tribe and physically challenged candidates have to secure a minimum of 30% marks

The qualifying marks for the open category is 40%.

One can apply online through the official website www.apgenco.gov.in The application procedure will be done in December-January

Application charges will be Rs. 500/- for open category and 150/- for Schedule caste, schedule tribe , backward classes and PWD candidates.

I have attached some papers for practicing as you desired.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf apgenco.pdf(408.7 KB, 2018 views)
File Type: pdf apgenco1.pdf(3.54 MB, 2067 views)
File Type: pdf apgenco2.pdf(281.3 KB, 1237 views)
9th October 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Any negetive marks
16th August 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i get previous papers of AE for civil of APGENCO?i didn't find it if u have pls send it to my mail [email protected]. Hope u will send soon. Thank u.
16th March 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I need civil previous question papers pls send to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?