21st November 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of class 12th CBSE of Maths, Chemistry, Physics and English?

Sir,

pl send me previous year (5 years) question papers of class 12th (CBSE) of maths,chemistry,physis & english

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 years question papers of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Hindi and English of CBSE board class 12th
  2. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?
  3. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
  4. Last 5 years question papers of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English of class 12th?
  5. Question papers of class 10th EM for last 4 years of CBSE for English/Maths/Social Sciences/Physics/Chemistry and Biology
  6. Last 10 years papers of CBSE exam in PCMBE subjects?
  7. Physics, Chemistry and Maths question papers of past 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  8. Download English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths-B and Pure Maths question papers of last 3 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam
  9. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Chemistry and Maths for 12th class of CBSE?
  10. Download Physics and Chemistry solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th CBSE
  11. Previous year papers of Class 12th CBSE board for Physics, Chemistry and Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get previous year compartment question papers(Science) for 12th CBSE board?
  13. Last five years CBSE and Class XI question papers for Physics Chemistry, Maths and Statistics?
  14. Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam
  15. Previous years question papers of English and Chemistry of class 12th CBSE?
  16. How may I get previous year sample question papers of class 12th(PCM and English)? How to prepare for IIT-JEE? How to join B.Sc course in USA?
  17. What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board? -- [New]
  18. Last 5 years CBSE board exam question papers for class 12th to prepare for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
22nd November 2011, 01:35 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of class 12th CBSE of Maths, Chemistry, Physics and English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

pl send me previous year (5 years) question papers of class 12th (CBSE) of maths,chemistry,physis & english
Previous Year CBSE 12Th Examination Papers :

If you need the Previous year CBSE 12th Examination Papers of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English, then please dont worry Because Here I am Uploading some Few Previous year CBSE Examination. So please check these papers and try to solve them, Only then you will scored good marks in Your Board Examination.

>> Please check the Given Papers and Keep Practice.

>> Always Study with NCERT Books and Try to study according to the Syllabus and Pattern.

>> Prepare a time table before starting the study.

>> While studying make small notes and that should not be descriptive, make them brief so that you can remember all points while doing revision with the help of that note.

>> After cover the whole Syllabus, Keep Try to Solved some previous Year Papers, So that you will get Confidence and you will be able to complete your paper on time.

So, please download the Previous year papers and for more Papers please visit your nearest book stores and purchase 10 years previous Papers.

Download CBSE 12th Examination Papers :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CHEMISTRY.pdf(6.86 MB, 6363 views)
File Type: pdf chem-xii-1.pdf(73.2 KB, 1002 views)
File Type: pdf ENGLISH (CORE)1.pdf(4.66 MB, 1760 views)
File Type: pdf english12.pdf(602.6 KB, 1549 views)
File Type: pdf fun-eng-core-xii-f.pdf(233.5 KB, 562 views)
File Type: pdf fun-eng-core-xii-f_2.pdf(233.5 KB, 905 views)
File Type: pdf MATH.pdf(7.90 MB, 2371 views)
File Type: pdf Math1.pdf(118.3 KB, 1053 views)
File Type: pdf phy1.pdf(70.8 KB, 820 views)
File Type: pdf physics.pdf(5.79 MB, 1627 views)
File Type: pdf SQPMS_CHEMISTRY_I_XII_2011.pdf(3.18 MB, 1147 views)
File Type: pdf sqpms-physics-xii-2009.pdf(487.5 KB, 873 views)
22nd November 2011, 08:18 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous years question papers of class 12th CBSE of Maths, Chemistry, Physics and English?

Quote:
Sir,

Past Papers of 12th CBSE Board

I have attached a few past papers of all the subjects of 12th science boards..

Just go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the weightage of marks given to each topic in the papers and prepare accordingly..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
29th November 2011, 06:07 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of class 12th CBSE of Maths, Chemistry, Physics and English?

Dear,Previous year CBSE 12th Examination Papers of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English, then please dont worry Because Here I am Uploading some Few Previous year CBSE Examination. So please check these papers and try to solve them, Only then you will scored good marks in Your Board Examination.
>> Please check the Given Papers and Keep Practice.
>> Always Study with NCERT Books and Try to study according to the Syllabus and Pattern.
>> Prepare a time table before starting the study.
>> While studying make small notes and that should not be descriptive, make them brief so that you can remember all points while doing revision with the help of that note.
>> After cover the whole Syllabus, Keep Try to Solved some previous Year Papers, So that you will get Confidence and you will be able to complete your paper on time.

So, please download the Previous year papers and for more Papers please visit your nearest book stores and purchase 10 years previous Papers.

Download CBSE 12th Examination Papers :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf chem-xii-1.pdf(73.2 KB, 411 views)
31st January 2012, 07:06 PM
jigmet singge

Quote:
Sir,

please send me previous year (5 years) question papers of class 12th (CBSE) of maths,chemistry,physis & english
. i am eagerly wating.
12th February 2012, 07:35 PM
jagannath123456

thanks a lot
29th February 2012, 01:20 PM

Red face Re: Previous years question papers of class 12th CBSE of Maths, Chemistry, Physics and English?

Quote:
Sir,

plz sir its my request.
12th March 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

from were the class 1th question is asked in cbse 12 exam
8th May 2012, 10:36 PM
Vijaya Rathod

log on to Meritnation.com in easily downloadable PDF format. you can access solved board papers for CBSE Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Social Science at Meritnation.com absolutely free!
24th July 2012, 04:18 PM
simran garggg

Post Re: Previous years question papers of class 12th CBSE of Maths, Chemistry, Physics and English?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1418539]Sir,

pl send me previous year (5 years) question papers of class 12th (CBSE) of maths,chemistry,physis & english...please
29th July 2012, 09:06 PM
ashwy

Wink Re: Previous years question papers of class 12th CBSE of Maths, Chemistry, Physics and English?

[QUOTE=simran garggg;2492765]
Quote:
Sir,

pl send me previous year (5 years) question papers of class 12th (CBSE) of maths,chemistry,physis & english...please
please send the above quwation papers as soon as possible
20th August 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question paper of last 5 year CBSE science of maths,physic,chemistry,biology and english as soon as possible in my email id [email protected] plz as soon as u can send.
2nd September 2012, 08:40 PM
giridhar mishra

sir
please give me 10 year previous question answars
27th May 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir
plz send me previous year question paper of last 5 year cbse science of biology,physics,chemistry,and english as soon as possible.plz send me.plz sir.
2nd August 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

pl send me previous year (5 years) question papers of class 12th (CBSE) of maths,chemistry,physics & English...please
16th September 2013, 08:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir,

Dear friend,

You may download these attachments and prepare for your Board Exams.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Physics XII 2010 Outside Delhi.pdf(896.2 KB, 255 views)
File Type: pdf Computer Science XII 2009.pdf(38.3 KB, 254 views)
File Type: pdf Maths.pdf(518.8 KB, 322 views)
File Type: pdf Chemistry XII 2008 Outside Delhi.pdf(921.3 KB, 281 views)
3rd November 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir,

to,
THOMAS VARGHESE,
RCF-19-221, CHANOD COLONY,
GIDC, VAPI 396 195
E-MAIL : [email protected]
Mob : 9824742634
20th February 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question paper of last 5 year CBSE science of maths,physic,chemistry,biology and english as soon as possible in my email id [email protected] 9602550080 plz as soon as u can send.
13th April 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Previous years question papers of class 12th CBSE of Maths, Chemistry, Physics and English?

Quote:
Sir,

as soon as pssible im email id [email protected] plz send as soon u can
21st November 2014, 08:45 AM
dharmdeodubey

pl send me previous year (5 years) question papers of class 12th (CBSE) of maths,chemistry,physis & english[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?