17th May 2012, 08:41 PM
Sheeba Dalphin

Previous years question papers for clerical exam?

pls send me previous years question papers of clerical exam my id is [email protected]

6th June 2012, 08:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers for clerical exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheeba Dalphin View Post
pls send me previous years question papers of clerical exam my id is [email protected]
~~~ PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF BANK CLERK EXAM ~~~

After 12th standard you are applicable for BANK CLERK exam through SBI and IBPS exam.SBI Clerk required the percentage criteria of 60%above in 12th.Those candidate have completed 10th with above 60% are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

Graduate persons are also applicable for BANK CLERK Exam also.

But your age should be in between 18 to 30 years(IBPS). For SBI CLERK age criteria is 18 to 28 years pld.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

You have not mention any proper bank clerk exam name .So i have attached the Question Paper of Various Bank Clerk exam .

So please check out this paper also follow the Pattern .This paper are really helpful for you.

6th June 2012, 11:10 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers for clerical exam?

I have uploaded some clerical exam papers of different banks. Go through them. This will help you get a better idea about the question pattern and the subjects to closely follow.
Hope this helps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?