27th May 2011, 01:45 PM
unknownsr

Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?

I completed my btech(CSIT) in the year.I would like to do mtech in distance education.May i know the what are the universities offering the mtech distance.when will be next notification for the year .

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering distance M.Tech courses after B.Tech CSIT? When will the notifications come out?
  2. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  3. List of universities offering Integrated Ph.D? Date of announcement of notification?
  4. Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?
  5. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
  6. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  7. Universities offering M.Tech Distance Course for Electrical Engineers?
  8. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  9. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  10. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  11. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  12. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  14. Universities offering distance course in M.Pharmacy in AP?
  15. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  16. How can I enroll for Ph.D in Zoology?
  17. List of open universities providing M.Tech course through distance mode?
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D Chemistry in distance mode? -- [New]
21st July 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?

i hv compeleted B. tech(mechanical) from rvd with 64% marks am i eligible for m. tech and whuch are the universitiesv which offers m. tech and where i can get job after m. tech b(mechanical)
20th November 2011, 07:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownsr View Post
I completed my btech(CSIT) in the year.I would like to do mtech in distance education.May i know the what are the universities offering the mtech distance.when will be next notification for the year .

UNIVERSITY OF M-TECH IN CS , IT THROUGH DISTANCE MODE

1.Alagappa University

2.Andhra University

3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science

4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University

5.H.P. University

6.Kakatiya University

7.Karnataka State Open University

8.Kurukshetra University

9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)

11.The English And Foreign Languages University

12.Tamil Nadu Open University

13.University of Madras

14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

25th December 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

iI want to do M.A Education in telugu medium through distance education. please inform me Universities offering the course.
6th June 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I hv pass out my 12th in 2008 but i got reappear in physics & till today it has been not cleared. I hv applied for it from NIOS, Delhi. So can i take admission in mtech (int.). If yes,then tell me about procedure for it throuugh distance learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?