7th September 2012, 10:47 PM
Rajeeshlal Vamsha

Previous years question papers of direction course of Satyajit Ray Film Institute

sir,
I want the previous year entrance question paper of direction course of Satyajit Ray Film Institute..

17th January 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of direction course of Satyajit Ray Film Institute

sir,
I want the previous year entrance question paper of direction course of Satyajit Ray Film Institute..
27th April 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of direction course of Satyajit Ray Film Institute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeeshlal Vamsha View Post
sir,
.i want to preparation for entrance exame.
4th June 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for the entrance test of "Direction and screenplay writing" course in Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute kolkata ???
31st July 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

previous years question papers of satyajit ray film and television institute entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?