6th January 2013, 11:04 AM
manasai_m

How to study PG diploma in direction course? Previous question papers of Pune Film Institute? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?

hi sir/madam this is sai kumar
i wanna study my post graduation diploma in direction course,
may i get any previous question papers of pune film institute
or any syllabus for this entrance examination?

thank u sir

24th June 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study PG diploma in direction course? Previous question papers of Pune Film Institute? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?

duriation of course of filim direction
9th July 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study PG diploma in direction course? Previous question papers of Pune Film Institute? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?

FILM DIRECTION QUESTION PAPER IN PREVIUOS
8th March 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of film direction pg diploma course and can i get the previous year questions paper for practice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?