28th August 2013, 02:58 PM
kusalgupta

Previous years question papers of Donbosco school at Siliguri

please give me the admission question paper of donbosco school at siliguri of class i & ii

19th November 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Donbosco school at Siliguri

Respected Sir,
I want to admit my son in class I in the academic year 2014-15. So, pl. let me know when the form will be issued. My contact number is 9434888679.
15th January 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want to admit my son in class six. In the academic year 2015-2016. So please tel me know where the form will be issued. My Con.no is 9679276538.
19th May 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to enrol my son in std XI in your school. May I look at a sample question paper of the entrance exam conducted by your school for admission in std XI ?
31st May 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I wanted to actually see the sample question papers of last year entrance test for btech so may can i get it?
18th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to enroll my son in class 1 in your school. May I get a sample questions papers for entrance test
9th August 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to enroll my son in class KG in Donbosco school at Siliguri. May I get sample question paper for entrance exam
27th November 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have need your help.Pleased help me what type of questions due to class 1 entrance written exam . As a example.request to you please reply as soon as possible.My contact no 8876389402
4th December 2018, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to enrol my son in std IV in Donbosco school. May I look at a sample question paper of the entrance exam conducted by the school for admission in std iv? My Contact no. is--9088195298 and email id [email protected]
13th December 2018, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to enroll my son for class 6 , would like to know the pattern of exam , syllabus to be covered and if there are any sample question papers from previous years , it would be so helpful . Thank you
15th August 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir Most humbly I like to inform you that the date of birth of my son Abhigyan Ghosh is 21st May 2014....I intend to make my child admitted in your school...Please let me know the admission procedure as We like to admit him in Standard 1...Awaiting eagerly for your positive reply Sir..
15th August 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I like to admit my son in standard1 in your school..please inform me admission procedure...
5th August 2020, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected Father It is my humble request if you could send me last year's entrance test paper for class 1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?