6th September 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?

My daughter is presently reading in Class X in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Howrah. At present JNV Howrah has no facility for XI & XII because its temporary school. After passing of her CBSE Board Exam in the year , I wish to admit her in the above mentioned School with hostel/boarding facilities. I wish to know that the above school's result of Class XI & XII (final) Exam result. Also please let me know the actual cost separately in school charges plus hostel charges. I can hardly afford 7000/- p.m. (including hostel charges) for my daughter for her study only in Class XI & XII. Kindly let me know at the earliest possible.

Manas Kumar Dey Biswas
Mob : 9231882871

15th March 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?

I want to admit
My daughter who is now appearing class 10th cbse exam .but I am willing to read my daughter at kolkata in best cbse boarding school and how can I found the best boarding school for class 11th
21st September 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?

I want to know the results of North Point Senior secondary Boarding school,Desh Bandhu Nagar for class xii also the fees with hostel for girls.I want to admit my daughter in class xi who is now appearing class x exam.at Techno India Group Public School ,Cooch Behar.
21st September 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School,Desh Bandhu Nagar for class xii also the fees structures of class xi with hostel fees for girls.
5th May 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

My son already attempt tenth exam now waiting for results I want to know for admission in 11 which school is best and my son want to take science I need guide where easily I get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?