8th January 2014, 05:49 PM
Hasmukh Amin

Previous years question papers of Food Analyst or Public Analyst? Can MSc with Biotechnology appear for the exam?

1.Can I get question papers of past examination either of Food Analyst or Public Analyst ?

2.Whether M.Sc with Bio technology can appear in the examination ?

Regards
hasmukh amin

26th July 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Food Analyst or Public Analyst? Can MSc with Biotechnology appear for the exam?

Where can I get previous years food analyst / junior analyst exam question paper?
24th December 2018, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Food Analyst or Public Analyst? Can MSc with Biotechnology appear for the exam?

Is a candidate with M. Sc degree in Bio. Technology eligible for FAE examination?
22nd November 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous question papers of drug analyst grde 3psc exam..
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?