12th August 2013, 12:46 AM
joship1

How can I join Indian Military services? I am currently working as security analyst in MNC for past 2 years

Hello Everyone,

I am current working as a Security Analyst in MNC for past 2 yeards
But now I want to join the Indian Military services for the same post as Security Analyst or Network engineer
My current age is 25 years and I have done my engineering from Pune University in information technology

Can some-one please guide me on this?

Thanks ..

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Indian Military Academy being a candidate working in a Software Company for 2 years?
  2. Can I join Rashtriya Indian Military after 10th? How to join Military College?
  3. Is there a vacancy for Security guard available in Tata Steel Duburi Kalinganagar? -- [New]
  4. Required criteria to join Crime Branch being a candidate with an age of 29 years and working in MNC?
  5. Previous years question papers of Food Analyst or Public Analyst? Can MSc with Biotechnology appear for the exam?
  6. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  7. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  8. Procedure to take admission in Indian Institute? I am working in MNC
  9. How to join Indian Military after taking degree in BSc Computer Science from Pune University
  10. Eligibility criteria of Short Service Commission in Indian Military Services?
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Military Engineering after passing 12th and Arts? I am 19 years old
  12. What is the percentage required for civil engineering?
  13. Can I be eligible to join Indian Army or Indian Military Academy?
  14. How to join in military nursing services and AFMC
  15. Job after 57% marks in B.Tech(IT), 60 and 62% in 12th and 10th standard respectively?
  16. Can I join Indian Military engineering services if I have specs with number of -1.25
  17. Is it possible to join in Indian Military Academy? I am interested in defence service
  18. Date of upcoming CBI exam? Syllabus of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
7th April 2014, 02:00 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Military services? I am currently working as security analyst in MNC for past 2 years

Your age will be an issue as your age has crossed 23. Candidates can also join Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy after completion of graduation. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?