13th April 2012, 08:30 PM
ABHIJIT003

Previous years question papers for the MAT entrance exam?

At this may i m going to give a xam of mat,so i want a qustion of previous exam of mat...

14th April 2012, 11:33 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous years question papers for the MAT entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHIJIT003 View Post
At this may i m going to give a xam of mat,so i want a qustion of previous exam of mat...
MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test . This Examination is Organized by All India Management Association and the examination held four times in a year .

If your aspiring to apply for this Entrance Examination then you should satisfy the eligibility Criteria ,

Eligibility Criteria :-
  • The Applicant should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .
  • Final year Applicant may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Note :- There is no Minimum percentage of marks require for MAT Examination . Pass mark is enough to apply for this Examination .

You may apply for this Examination both the online as well as offline . For more Information regarding MAT please visit the official website .

It is Objective type question with multiple choice answers . The Examination consist of five sections namely , Language Comprehension / Data Interpretation / Intelligence / Mathematical Skill / Critical Reasoning / Indian Global Environment .

I provide you the previous year question for MAT Examination , I hope that will useful to crack the MAT Examination with good percentile of marks .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MAT Examinatin sample Paper 1.pdf(61.6 KB, 634 views)
File Type: pdf MAT Examination Sample Paper 2.pdf(482.4 KB, 502 views)
File Type: pdf MAT Examination sample paper 3.pdf(103.9 KB, 367 views)
File Type: pdf MAT Examination sample paper 4.pdf(37.1 KB, 279 views)
14th April 2012, 12:44 PM
Ishita1505
Member+

Hello Dear,

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test . This Examination is Organized by All India Management Association and the examination held four times in a year .

If your aspiring to apply for this Entrance Examination then you should satisfy the eligibility Criteria ,

Eligibility Criteria :-

The Applicant should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .
Final year Applicant may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Note :- There is no Minimum percentage of marks require for MAT Examination . Pass mark is enough to apply for this Examination .

You may apply for this Examination both the online as well as offline . For more Information regarding MAT please visit the official website .

It is Objective type question with multiple choice answers . The Examination consist of five sections namely , Language Comprehension / Data Interpretation / Intelligence / Mathematical Skill / Critical Reasoning / Indian Global Environment .

All the best.
14th April 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,i cant see my question in your URL
14th April 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR I CANT GET MY QUESTION FROM MAIL WHICH U GIVEN ME....WHERE I GET IT..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?