17th January 2011, 07:38 PM
sshabeera

Previous years papers of MAT exam? How to start the preparation and keep continuity?

Please can u send me previous years MAT question papers..
Please suggest me how to start preparing for it and tricks to keep a continuity in my preparation

18th January 2011, 06:02 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Previous years papers of MAT exam? How to start the preparation and keep continuity?

http://papers.phn.me/Page9650.aspx
on this link i found about some previous year papers of MAT.

For maths Buy R.S. Aggarwal book "Mathematics For MBA"
For English buy S.P. Bakshi "Objective General English"
For Reasoning Buy any good Book
For G.K. watch CNBC Awaaz & read Economics Extra Edition Of Pratiyogita Darpan & Daily Newspaper like The Hindu & Times Of India.
9th March 2011, 04:49 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Previous years papers of MAT exam? How to start the preparation and keep continuity?

Hello....In the attachment you can find sample papers of MAT.You can get an idea about the topics on which questions are asked.
MAT Exam Preparation Need a smart and well planned approach. The aspirant must be well planned where to hit the maximum and which section to leave. Preparation should be planned keep in mind the mature of test, candidate academic background and competition. MAT Exam structure is of 200 questions spread across five sections with difficulty level of questions varying from Easy to moderate. The basic funda to crack MAT exam is speed with accuracy. The exam is held four times per year.The Following Point Should be Considerd in Mind While Prepairing for MAT

1) FOR quantitative aptitude section of mat it is good to refer NCERT mathematics books.
2) For cracking mat one should have the extensive business knowledge. So read good business magazines, Reading on current issues, business, economic,etc.
3) Speak English as much as you can.
4) Work on your vocabulary, use different mnemonic techniques to learn new words.
5) Read newspaper daily.
ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mat-2001.pdf(84.1 KB, 109 views)
File Type: pdf MAT 2.pdf(45.7 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf MAT 3.pdf(97.2 KB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf MAT 4.pdf(115.0 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf MAT 5.pdf(482.4 KB, 105 views)
File Type: pdf MAT 6.pdf(45.7 KB, 105 views)
28th June 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

can we apply all the 4 times for examination
31st December 2011, 11:22 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

the following are the top institutes that accept mat scores:
* christ college , bangalore
* sies college of mngt studies ,mumbai
* amity business school, new delhi
* ms ramiah institute of mgnt, bangalore
* indian business academy , bangalore
28th January 2012, 01:23 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous years papers of MAT exam? How to start the preparation and keep continuity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshabeera View Post
Please can u send me previous years MAT question papers..
Please suggest me how to start preparing for it and tricks to keep a continuity in my preparation

Previous Year Question Papers of MAT

I have attached some of the previous year papers of MAT (Management Aptitude Test) along with this post for your reference..

Just go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the question asked..and prepare accordingly..

For information on MAT you can visit www.aima-ind.org/

For preparations you must start reading at least the editorial section of the newspaper if not the whole of the newspaper..

Look for difficult words and instantly look for their meanings..

Also read novels to maintain a good flow of your grammar..

Click Here for taking an online test of MAT to gain experience..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?