17th August 2012, 04:22 PM
Ruchika sharma612

Previous years question papers for ONGC Graduate trainee exam in finance

sir, i want to appear gor ONGC graduate trainee exam in finance.pls forward me previous yeras question papers at [email protected].

24th August 2012, 01:34 PM

Default Re: Previous years question papers for ONGC Graduate trainee exam in finance

Previous years question papers for ONGC Graduate trainee exam in programming
on email id [email protected]
24th August 2012, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Previous years question papers for ONGC Graduate trainee exam in finance

previous year question paper of ONGC graduate trainee exam
27th August 2012, 01:47 PM

Sir with due respect I wanted the solved papers of ONGC graduate trainee exam in Finance & also BCA(technical)
29th August 2012, 01:16 PM

Dear Sir

My name is Pratik Mehta i am from Jamnagar, Gujarat I have applied for ONGC graduate trainee exam for transportation so please send me some previous years question papers on my id that is [email protected] I would be really very thankful to you

Pratik
31st August 2012, 09:29 PM

Some share sample question papers to "[email protected]" - All d best fr exams frndz! ! ! !
31st August 2012, 11:24 PM

Am Sravan kumar (Phisically handicapped(OH)). I want to ONGC graduate trainee exam in finance.pls forward me previous yeras question papers. [email protected]
2nd September 2012, 11:02 AM

Good mrng..

sir, please send 10 year question paper to e. As i am applying for programming
My id [email protected] sir send me question paper with answer.
thank you..
3rd September 2012, 12:14 PM

Good mrng...

sir, please send 10 year question paper to e. As i am applying for programming
My id [email protected] sir send me question paper with answer.
thank you..
4th September 2012, 07:44 AM

i too need previous years questions on ongc management trainee exam.please guide me where i can find.
8th September 2012, 09:48 AM
vaibhavkmr78

Previous years question papers for ONGC Graduate trainee exam in programming
on email id [email protected]
12th September 2012, 09:48 AM

Re: previous years papers & sylubus for ONGC graduate trainee Exam in programmer & E &E

Kindly sent me the previous years papers of ONGC graduate trainee Exam in programmer & E & E on my Email ID mu_mudgal@ rediffmail.com

with regards
m.c.mudgal
18th September 2012, 12:00 AM

Am Rajat Karwa. I want to ONGC graduate trainee exam in finance.pls forward me previous yeras question papers. [email protected]
27th September 2012, 02:17 PM

please mail me the previous years ONGC GT exam question papers. [email protected]
3rd October 2012, 12:17 PM

please send me sample paper of ongc in finance. id - [email protected].
5th October 2012, 11:00 AM

I Have applied for ONGC GT in Finance and i want a Previous Exam Questions Papers and my ID is [email protected].

Regrads,
Vishal
17th October 2012, 10:15 PM
shingi040187

i have applied for the ONGC Graduate Trainee post i the field of Transportation. I do not have any idea as to what kind of questions would be there in the section related to specialization in the question paper. I would be really greatful if you could forward me a sample of the type of questions that would come in the paper, or if there are any previous years papers available.
my id is: [email protected]
20th October 2012, 07:33 PM

plz send me previous year GE test papers for transport an [email protected]
20th October 2012, 08:42 PM

I have applied for the ONGC GT in Programming. Kindly send me the previous years papers.
My id : [email protected]
13th February 2013, 12:51 AM

Sir,plz send me previous years question papers for GT exm in finance. my email [email protected]. Sir,plz send me the question papers
15th March 2013, 11:34 AM

Sir.plz send me previous years question papers for GT exam in Finance.My id:[email protected].
29th March 2014, 01:43 AM

i want to appear for ONGC 2014 exam and i need the previous year question papers for FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS. kindly mail it to me please
2nd April 2014, 10:22 PM

i want to appear for ONGC 2014 graduate trainee exam in finance & accounts. pls forward me previous years question papers at [email protected]
6th April 2014, 04:55 PM

plz provide me the question papers of Finance & Accounts for ONGC graduate trainee exam.
this is n urgent basis.
i am waiting for reply.
my id is [email protected]
14th April 2014, 08:38 PM

I want to appear gor ONGC graduate trainee exam in finance & accounts officer . pls send/forward me previous yeras question papers or any one supportive matterail to [email protected]
18th April 2014, 03:15 PM

Respected sir or mam,

I am appeared for ONGC graduate trainee exam in finance & accounts officer . so its my humble request you to send or forward me previous yeras question papers or syllabus in my ID i.e, [email protected]
30th April 2014, 12:02 AM
manir1091

pls send management trainee question papers with solved answers to [email protected]
10th September 2014, 02:03 PM
MahiMahajan

sir, i want to appear for MDL Executive Finance exam in Pls forward me previous yeras question papers at [email protected]
18th August 2015, 03:58 PM

respected sir or mam
I am appeared for ONGC graduate trainee exam in finance & accounts officer . so its my humble request you to send or forward me previous 10yeras question papers or syllabus in my ID i.e, [email protected]