4th October 2012, 11:26 PM
KOYEL MUKHE

Previous years question papers of West Bengal SET exam in life science

Please send me previous year question papers of west bengal set exam in life science.

27th September 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of West Bengal SET exam in life science

10 years question in political science of wb set
27th September 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of West Bengal SET exam in life science

Do you have previous history question papers of SET examination of west bengal
4th November 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Do you have previous Computer science & Application question papers of SET examination of west bengal
28th November 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Do you have previous years question papers of computer science and application set examination of west bengal ? If have please send me on my email id
my email id is [email protected]. please send question papers of computer science and applicationof WBSET exams
22nd October 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

my email id is [email protected] send privious year question paper of set(subject -education).and privious year set question paper answer key.
13th February 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

my email id is [email protected] send previous year question paper of wbset(subject-economics).and previous year set question paper answer key.
30th March 2015, 02:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOYEL MUKHE View Post
Please send me previous year question papers of west bengal set exam in life science.
Below are the attachments of Life Science question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR-Life-Science-Key-June-2012.pdf(643.2 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf CSIRNetLifesciencesPaperJune-2009.pdf(618.2 KB, 136 views)
File Type: pdf net_june_2011.pdf(535.1 KB, 97 views)
22nd September 2015, 06:34 PM

Default Previous years question papers of West Bengal SET exam in life science

Please send me previous year question papers of west bengal set exam in life science in my emai id: [email protected]
16th January 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last ten years questions paper of west bengal set exam in 'HISTORY '. My email address is [email protected]
16th January 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the last ten years questions papers of west bengal set exam in '' HISTORY ''. My email address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?