17th May 2016, 06:08 PM
ALOKSHRIV

Probability of getting Computer Science at KIIT with 7200+ rank?

What is the probability of getting computer science at KIIT of a general category student having a rank of 7200+?

18th May 2016, 12:24 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Probability of getting Computer Science at KIIT with 7200+ rank?

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. You got a good rank in the KIITEE entrance examination. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University) is one of the premier Institution of the country. It is a deemed private University approved by AICTE which is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.

As per your rank i think you will definitely get computer science branch. So, don't worry & attend counselling. Keep visiting the website for the updated information.
18th May 2016, 12:47 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Probability of getting Computer Science at KIIT with 7200+ rank?

Hello,

KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) is one of the top Private engineering colleges of India. It is majorly famous for its placements in IT companies, so the streams/branch like Computer Science , Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication are favorites there.

Now as you are asking for 7200+ rank , I must say I would be difficult for you to get a seat in Computer Science or even for Information Technology and Electronics and Telecommunication ( 4 Year B.Tech degree course).
But you may have chances of getting a seat in 5 years integrated degree course in branch of Information Technology or Electronics and Telecommunication.

But I would recommend you to go for the counselling, as there are many seats created as 5 years integrated degree course along with MBA and M.Tech so it increases the number of seats and even if you won't get a seat then you have to only for the counselling and rest is refunded.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?