13th March 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Which Problems should I prepare for Physics of Intermediate IPE 2nd year Examinations?

Which problems we should do in inter ipe 2nd year examinations for physics

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for both IPE and EAMCET being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate with Bi.P.C stream?
  2. Am I eligible for BITSAT Exam having scored 85.6% in Intermediate but just 32 marks in 2nd year Physics?
  3. How to join engineering without wasting 1 year? I am a Physics 2nd year intermediate student
  4. IPE weightage for BITSAT?
  5. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  6. How to write SCRA exam if I am a intermediate 2nd year student
  7. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  8. How can I become a CA after passing 12th?
  9. How many marks I have to score to secure rank below 10000 in EAMCET if secured 80% in IPE Intermediate? -- [New]
  10. How to become a space scientist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  12. Any exceptions in CS paper after clearing CA intermediate examinations?
  13. How to prepare for the scholarships exams to do M.Sc Physics in abroad?
  14. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  15. How should I prepare for IIT Physics after completing 2nd year BSc
  16. What is the criteria to do CA?
  17. Important topics for aptitude test?
  18. What is the eligibility for B.Com computer science? I have completed 2nd year with CEC group in IPE
18th September 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Problems should I prepare for Physics of Intermediate IPE 2nd year Examinations?

May I know 1year physics chapterwise problems to prepare
21st January 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Problems should I prepare for Physics of Intermediate IPE 2nd year Examinations?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.i want vvvvvvimp que for physics
20th August 2015, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

A vehicke Travels half the distance L with speed v1 and v2 and the other half with speed v2.what is average speed ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?